Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Oh dear Warnocks Bottlers

Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:01 am

Just watching the netball good to see a team find the net!

Watched Cardiff earlier as wasn’t that bothered about the champions league , thought looked no where near good enough for promotion and bottling it now, Warnocks style been caught out by teams playing football and getting his excuses in.

No different to when he whines like a baby about Carlos Tevez.

Let’s hope the Swans drop so you can have a DERBY game instead of moaning about them!

Oh well funny old game

Re: Oh dear Warnocks Bottlers

Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:39 am

Oh well, but I would much prefer to remain a team in the championship and go about our business, you boys are an absolute embarrassment to London, and so far down the pecking order it’s unreal, scum of the earth...I have lived in London so I know what your team represents, not taking seriously outside of the top three, now f@&k off back to your own messageboard Daya, your a c@&t!

Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:55 am

Daya wrote:Just watching the netball good to see a team find the net!

Watched Cardiff earlier as wasn’t that bothered about the champions league , thought looked no where near good enough for promotion and bottling it now, Warnocks style been caught out by teams playing football and getting his excuses in.

Let’s hope the Swans drop so you can have a DERBY game instead of moaning about them!

Oh well funny old game

Bristol City is the match Cardiff fans look forward to not the mighty Swansea.
That’s what they say anyway.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:57 am

Daya wrote:Just watching the netball good to see a team find the net!

Oh well funny old game

want to define bottling it?

Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:39 am

Is daya that wurzel who used to purport to support Cardiff .but now attachs himself to west hammerbad?.sounds a bit of a chump to me.