Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Funny

Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:30 am

Aw bless lose 2 games in a row and same old cardiff fans .
Wondered where you lot went!
Talking out your arse again
Alright for you lot when its going alright soon as we out top 2 you come out your shells to slate the team.

Think of positives!
Dont be so negative !

We aint bad as you lot make out ! Unlucky to lose both games!

Re: Funny

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:03 am

Whilst I agree a lot of our fans are pathetic and need to start living in reality. Rather than changing their tones every result how about we acknowledge how great a job Warnock has done instead of bow knocking him for a short bad spell remember how we bounced back after Christmas no reason we can’t do it again particularly if we can get Ralls back.

As for us being unlucky to lose last maybe but we should have lost to much better Sheff United team who dominated us that night and I would have been sick if I was one of their fans. Wolves probably edged us but yeah 2 missed pens say no more. Tonight was a dire game that neither side deserved to win. Also need to stop the Gunner long throws as they never work in fact our record from set pieces in terms of scoring this season is pretty dire TBH considering how high up we are need to sort it out next season.

As for me not that arsed if we go up or not as either way I’ll still be here next season. Would be nice to go up simply to not be below the Jacks and for the money it brings the club but their are many bad points to the prem. if we stay down then at least can look forward to another conpetative season rather than expecting us to lose most weeks like the premier. Only down side for me is now Shrewsbury seems to have fallen from league 1 promotion as it’s a great trip with really nice pubs and instead it looks to be two northern shitholes in Blackburn and Wigan let’s hope Scunthorpe dont make CIA the playoffs to join them.

My feeling remains of we can win 3 games from the last 5 we will finish second as like I keep saying Gulham will drop points in their remaining fixtures much like we have recently they are not as amazing as everyone is making out. If it’s playoffs then I see us winning them as Millwall for me would be favourites to win them.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:18 am

phildavies wrote:Whilst I agree a lot of our fans are pathetic and need to start living in reality. Rather than changing their tones every result how about we acknowledge how great a job Warnock has done instead of bow knocking him for a short bad spell remember how we bounced back after Christmas no reason we can’t do it again particularly if we can get Ralls back.

As for us being unlucky to lose last maybe but we should have lost to much better Sheff United team who dominated us that night and I would have been sick if I was one of their fans. Wolves probably edged us but yeah 2 missed pens say no more. Tonight was a dire game that neither side deserved to win. Also need to stop the Gunner long throws as they never work in fact our record from set pieces in terms of scoring this season is pretty dire TBH considering how high up we are need to sort it out next season.

As for me not that arsed if we go up or not as either way I’ll still be here next season. Would be nice to go up simply to not be below the Jacks and for the money it brings the club but their are many bad points to the prem. if we stay down then at least can look forward to another conpetative season rather than expecting us to lose most weeks like the premier. Only down side for me is now Shrewsbury seems to have fallen from league 1 promotion as it’s a great trip with really nice pubs and instead it looks to be two northern shitholes in Blackburn and Wigan let’s hope Scunthorpe dont make CIA the playoffs to join them.

My feeling remains of we can win 3 games from the last 5 we will finish second as like I keep saying Gulham will drop points in their remaining fixtures much like we have recently they are not as amazing as everyone is making out. If it’s playoffs then I see us winning them as Millwall for me would be favourites to win them.

Think i agree with every point you made !
I wouldnt say we deserved to win the last 2 games but we should of drew friday and tonight easily got a result !
Im more disappointed than anything . Wont slag off the team . I personallty believe warnock got it wrong with team selection last 2 games.
Its going to go all the way im sure it is!

Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:54 am

Bottled it.