Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Damour and Harris

Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:19 am

Would love to see these to back in the team if fit.....Damour was in the team when we had some good runs and Harris torn boro apart.

Re: Damour and Harris

Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:27 pm

Harris had a nice purple patch last year, wouldn't hurt to give him 30 mins against forest if we are winning.

Damour is good but just that. Sadly for him He has Bryson, Grujic and soon to be Ralls ahead of him. Again I would give Damour some minutes if results allow, but with 5 games left we can't afford to be tinkering too much.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Hoilett needs a rest and with Wildshut I assume unavailable it's Harris or Pilks wide and for me in this team we have to go with the pace.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:48 pm

It's a total mystery to me why Damour hasn't featured more this season. Something must have happened behind the scenes.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:54 pm

Joe Ralls is key to us doing well. Hopefully back for Norwich.

Don’t get why people think Harris should be starting.

Would like to see Pilkington given more than five minutes.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:01 pm

Harris can be a good impact sub late on with his pace against tiring full backs.

Hoilett has played poor last 3 games. Pilkington should start ahead of him sat.

Also Zahore looks tired to me so get madine in from the start and bring Zahore on with 25 mins to go!

Midfield needs something too. Ralls would be great buy is he match fit?

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:42 am

boyo1927 wrote:Harris can be a good impact sub late on with his pace against tiring full backs.

Hoilett has played poor last 3 games. Pilkington should start ahead of him sat.

Also Zahore looks tired to me so get madine in from the start and bring Zahore on with 25 mins to go!

Midfield needs something too. Ralls would be great buy is he match fit?

Imagine the oppositions heads dropping seeing Ken, Hoilett and Damour coming on for the last 20 minutes.
Pace Pace Pace