Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tha Jack Grealish thread

Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:58 pm

stephendavid wrote:
AV3 wrote:I think this thread ought to be deleted. It serves no purpose other than to allow pathetic individuals to act like they're on Green Street. The only shock is that I haven't been told to "jog on" yet. :lol:

Stevendavid3 is a complete and utter embarrassment to Cardiff. I wonder how far he'd get if he started calling people "fat bloat" to their face rather than from behind his keyboard. The bloke in question isn't even fat anyway.

He is fella i spoke with young steven yesterday ask him,just proves your a nobody

I've never claimed to be a somebody sonny. I have no need or aspirations to try and pretend that I'm something that I'm not on the internet, unlike you.

Everybody claims to speak with "young Steven" the truth is, he doesn't suffer fools gladly and is not the most sociable of people. I'd be absolutely shocked if he wasted his breath on a prat like you.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:09 pm

AV3 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
AV3 wrote:I think this thread ought to be deleted. It serves no purpose other than to allow pathetic individuals to act like they're on Green Street. The only shock is that I haven't been told to "jog on" yet. :lol:

Stevendavid3 is a complete and utter embarrassment to Cardiff. I wonder how far he'd get if he started calling people "fat bloat" to their face rather than from behind his keyboard. The bloke in question isn't even fat anyway.

He is fella i spoke with young steven yesterday ask him,just proves your a nobody

I've never claimed to be a somebody sonny. I have no need or aspirations to try and pretend that I'm something that I'm not on the internet, unlike you.

Everybody claims to speak with "young Steven" the truth is, he doesn't suffer fools gladly and is not the most sociable of people. I'd be absolutely shocked if he wasted his breath on a prat like you.

He was pleading not guilty in cardiff crown court yesterday with another 12 of your lot and 4 cardiff lads fella dont take my word for it though ask or google it buddy

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Meanwhile, in other news, man lands on the moon. zzzzz

Go away and nause somebody else you buffoon.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:23 pm

AV3 wrote:Meanwhile, in other news, man lands on the moon. zzzzz

Coming from the goon that when said incident happened you knew the ins an outs of a cats arse(apparently)lol numpty get back on ya own board you sad sad little man
Last edited by stephendavid on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:25 pm

AV3 wrote:Meanwhile, in other news, man lands on the moon. zzzzz

Mind the gap mind the gap aston villa

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:41 pm

Sonny - As I told you previously, I don't claim to be someone.

Fighting at football matches is a mugs game.

The only thing even more pathetic is people like you mouthing off about it on the internet, pretending they're involved in it.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:12 pm

AV3 wrote:Sonny - As I told you previously, I don't claim to be someone.

Fighting at football matches is a mugs game.

The only thing even more pathetic is people like you mouthing off about it on the internet, pretending they're involved in it.

Nah nah mah mr numpty i remember it well you were claiming all sorts about how villa knew this done this done that,all on camera son an clearly shows your lads on their toes....it is a mugs game i learnt that the hard way buddy but an even bigger mugs game is numpties like you claiming to know alot when you clearly know naff all bye bye AV4 mind the gap you goon

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:53 pm

Funny how AV4 goes quiet when hit with some facts an truth.....typical English

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:41 pm

Whilst agree with you their are some right childish comments on this thread I notice you have conveniently not answered my question :D

Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:02 pm

phildavies wrote:

Whilst agree with you their are some right childish comments on this thread I notice you have conveniently not answered my question :D

I was not aware that any of our fans were cheering Fulham's result.

I think most Villa fans have accepted that we will not gain automatic promotion. I also think that most Villa fans would also want to avoid Fulham like the plague in the play offs.

Therefore, if any fans were cheering, it is likely because they want Fulham to finish 2nd, rather than yourselves. I know i do.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:31 pm

AV3 wrote:
phildavies wrote:

I was not aware that any of our fans were cheering Fulham's result.

I think most Villa fans have accepted that we will not gain automatic promotion. I also think that most Villa fans would also want to avoid Fulham like the plague in the play offs.

Therefore, if any fans were cheering, it is likely because they want Fulham to finish 2nd, rather than yourselves. I know i do.

What was with all the empty seats at your place??do your fans ever sing an support your team??worst atmosphere at a ground ive ever encountered think i heard your lot chirp up once something about yippy i o yippy i a looool

Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:32 pm

He's a luxury player that gives a team a goal every so often and makes same with assists! Not good enough overall for premiership otherwise be there before now! Take tonight done very little except one or two neat touches same as Tues,lots of talent but lacks application rather fall over holding his leg than get up and fight for ball. :old:

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:37 pm

Great player, but what a ****

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:30 am

I specifically watched Grealish during our game to see if we actually do take him out specifically. The answer is not very often. He has a little scummy trick that he uses a lot to win free kicks. He pushes the ball forward away from himself and his potential tackler then deliberately runs across their legs tangling his feet in them to gain a free kick. He then sits there waving his arms trying to get the player booked. Yes he’s got talent and it was a great goal but he’s also an arrogant little cheat... and a total w@n*€er. :clap:

Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:44 pm

JayCee wrote:I specifically watched Grealish during our game to see if we actually do take him out specifically. The answer is not very often. He has a little scummy trick that he uses a lot to win free kicks. He pushes the ball forward away from himself and his potential tackler then deliberately runs across their legs tangling his feet in them to gain a free kick. He then sits there waving his arms trying to get the player booked. Yes he’s got talent and it was a great goal but he’s also an arrogant little cheat... and a total w@n*€er. :clap:

Wow!!!

That's truly amazing. Have you ever thought of applying for a job as a Championship referee given your amazing skills?

Remind us all again how many Cardiff donkeys have been booked/sent off in the 3 times that Grealish has faced them? All deliberate leg tangling of course. :lol:

Those pesky Championship refs missed every one eh?

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:50 am

AV3 wrote:
JayCee wrote:I specifically watched Grealish during our game to see if we actually do take him out specifically. The answer is not very often. He has a little scummy trick that he uses a lot to win free kicks. He pushes the ball forward away from himself and his potential tackler then deliberately runs across their legs tangling his feet in them to gain a free kick. He then sits there waving his arms trying to get the player booked. Yes he’s got talent and it was a great goal but he’s also an arrogant little cheat... and a total w@n*€er. :clap:

Wow!!!

That's truly amazing. Have you ever thought of applying for a job as a Championship referee given your amazing skills?

Remind us all again how many Cardiff donkeys have been booked/sent off in the 3 times that Grealish has faced them? All deliberate leg tangling of course. :lol:

Those pesky Championship refs missed every one eh?

There he is old AV4 the numpty of the year award winner......what an absolute bellend of a kid