Tha Jack Grealish thread

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tha Jack Grealish thread

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:19 am

So AV4 you predicted correctly, There is a Jack Grealish thread.

What an absolute pussy of a bloke. The amount of times he went down holding his ankle like he'd been shot is incredible.
Take nothing away from him he has clear talent and the strike was world class but stay on your feet man!!!
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Tha Jack Grealish thread

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Tha Jack Grealish thread

Postby nubbsy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:09 am

When Zohore shoulder barged him and he grabbed his leg and started rolling round was a disgrace. But ye good strike you joey Essex c**t.
nubbsy

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:21 am

nubbsy wrote:When Zohore shoulder barged him and he grabbed his leg and started rolling round was a disgrace. But ye good strike you joey Essex c**t.

Even the commentator said something along the lines of ' He hasn't really touched him '

:x
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby bluebird7291 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:30 am

there needs to be a panel to sort this out, its ruining football. I understand they egg ball fans comments when i see people like him.
Hes cheating at the end of the day.
bluebird7291

Postby Bluebina » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:28 am

He's a ****
Bluebina

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:24 am

Shame he doesn't man up as clearly has talent. Guess that's why is isn't playing in the prem.
2blue2handle

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:27 am

2blue2handle wrote:Shame he doesn't man up as clearly has talent. Guess that's why is isn't playing in the prem.

Exactly, There's no question he has great talent but if he continues his career is going to pass him by quickly.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby clemoza » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:08 pm

What a fanny, every time someone went near him you could see him signalling to the ref moaning.

I've never understood, if they go down like a sack of spuds and the ref says no foul, SURELY it is simulation and needs a yellow!
clemoza

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:10 pm

clemoza wrote:What a fanny, every time someone went near him you could see him signalling to the ref moaning.

I've never understood, if they go down like a sack of spuds and the ref says no foul, SURELY it is simulation and needs a yellow!

Yup - He should've been sent off before he scored the goal. We were unlucky last night IMO and if Ralls had of been playing instead of Gunnar we would've had a few more chances.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Blue Legend » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:51 am

Come on guys, he's obviously a very good player who was the match-winner on the night. He obviously over does the theatrics but when you are getting kicked as often as he does then I suppose it's just his defence mechanism.
In other news ......... he's a pussy :laughing6: :laughing6:
I don't care about Vincent,
He don't care about me.
All I care about is CCFC......
Blue Legend

Postby welshrarebit » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:10 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Shame he doesn't man up as clearly has talent. Guess that's why is isn't playing in the prem.

That’s basically what I said in the thread. AV3 took significant issue to me saying things I didn’t say!
welshrarebit

Postby welshrarebit » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:12 pm

We all know all players try it on to a greater or lesser extent. He does take it to another level though. Which is a shame. Zohore didn’t even touch him and he went down like he had been shot in the shin. The same shin he had been shot in right through the game apparently. I’m amazed he can still walk with all that damage.
welshrarebit

Postby stephendavid » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:36 pm

welshrarebit wrote:

That’s basically what I said in the thread. AV3 took significant issue to me saying things I didn’t say!

Its AV4 fella
stephendavid

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:38 pm

stephendavid wrote:
welshrarebit wrote:

Its AV4 fella

Yup AV4 :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby stephendavid » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:40 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
welshrarebit wrote:

Its AV4 fella

Hahahaha proper numpty he is lad
stephendavid

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:54 pm

stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
welshrarebit wrote:

Its AV4 fella

Surprised he hasn't been on here defending little Jack :banghead:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby stephendavid » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:56 pm

stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
welshrarebit wrote:

Its AV4 fella

Hes still in school he'll be on here soon lad
stephendavid

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:58 pm

stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
welshrarebit wrote:

Its AV4 fella

Aye 3:30 sharpish he'll be on. Take him 30 mins to get his dial up working. :laughing6:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby stephendavid » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:02 pm

stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
welshrarebit wrote:

Its AV4 fella

Aye 3:30 sharpish he'll be on. Take him 30 mins to get his dial up working. :laughing6:

Old AV4 the 'weapon' as he says in his brummie drawl of an accent
stephendavid

Postby AV3 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:09 pm

Welcome back stevendavid3.

Where have you been hiding since Tuesday?

Why would I need to defend jack? Unlike you, he let his actions do the talking. Bet you wish Cardiff had someone who could score a goal like that don't you?
Young Nibs said:
Sven I’m not sure if you're stupid or just pretending to be mate!
AV3

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:11 pm

AV3 wrote:Welcome back stevendavid3.

Why would I need to defend jack? Unlike you, he let his actions do the talking. Bet you wish Cardiff had someone who could score a goal like that don't you?

:laughing5: :laughing5: Here he is. Had detention did you mate?
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby stephendavid » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:13 pm

:laughing5: :laughing5: Here he is. Had detention did you mate?

Hahhaaaaaaaaa
stephendavid

Postby stephendavid » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:14 pm

Im here son well lets say mightly unimpressed by your lot tuesday what a bunch of gobshites
stephendavid

Postby stephendavid » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:22 pm

You had more of a mob in cardiff crown yesterday led by the fat bloat fowler than you did tuesday lad,we took the piss allday on ya manor from 4pm bromsgrove & solihull didn't see a lad of yours all night long what a let down you lot were kiddy firm
stephendavid

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:46 pm

stephendavid wrote:

You had more of a mob in cardiff crown yesterday led by the fat bloat fowler than you did tuesday lad,we took the piss allday on ya manor from 4pm bromsgrove & solihull didn't see a lad of yours all night long what a let down you lot were kiddy firm

Ahhh - his mums called him, dinners ready.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby stephendavid » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:51 pm

stephendavid wrote:

Ahhh - his mums called him, dinners ready.

Hahahahaha no doubt your right fella
stephendavid

Postby phildavies » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:11 pm

We have scored at least 3 from memory (probably more) better than that this season it wasn't that great. Hes a decent player nothing amazing plenty better than him in the champ. Please can you explain why your fans were cheering the Fulham result surely you lot also wanted them to lose or have you accepted your place in the Championship for next year already?
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby AV3 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:44 pm

I think this thread ought to be deleted. It serves no purpose other than to allow pathetic individuals to act like they're on Green Street. The only shock is that I haven't been told to "jog on" yet. :lol:

Stevendavid3 is a complete and utter embarrassment to Cardiff. I wonder how far he'd get if he started calling people "fat bloat" to their face rather than from behind his keyboard. The bloke in question isn't even fat anyway.
Young Nibs said:
Sven I’m not sure if you're stupid or just pretending to be mate!
AV3

Postby stephendavid » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:49 pm

AV3 wrote:I think this thread ought to be deleted. It serves no purpose other than to allow pathetic individuals to act like they're on Green Street. The only shock is that I haven't been told to "jog on" yet. :lol:

Stevendavid3 is a complete and utter embarrassment to Cardiff. I wonder how far he'd get if he started calling people "fat bloat" to their face rather than from behind his keyboard. The bloke in question isn't even fat anyway.

He is fella i spoke with young steven yesterday ask him,just proves your a nobody
stephendavid

Postby epping blue » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:55 pm

AV3 wrote:I think this thread ought to be deleted. It serves no purpose other than to allow pathetic individuals to act like they're on Green Street. The only shock is that I haven't been told to "jog on" yet. :lol:

Your right he's not fat and lets be honest he's a much better footballer than Joey Essex. How about we change the song to
" He's just a thick Joey Essex "
epping blue

Next

Return to General Chat