“ Slavisa Jokanovic insists Cardiff City “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:23 am

Slavisa Jokanovic insists Cardiff City are still promotion favourites after Fulham jump into second place

Wednesday 11th April 2018

"I don't know how they feel, we catch our first target and we must be quiet and try be ready for next step," said Jokanovic when asked about the race for second place.

"You must ask them, because I don't know how they are in good momentum or not, I didn't watch the game (against Aston Villa)."

The former Watford boss, who has masterminded Fulham's astonishing 20-game unbeaten streak, cited Cardiff's game in hand — which comes against Derby County on April 24 — as the biggest factor in determining who finishes behind Wolves.

“Everything is in their hands and we will try make it our job, it's natural that we try and put them under pressure and we will try for our side to win the next game," he added.

"End of the season, they will play five games and we will have four, it's possible many things will happen and we will need to be ready for next step and try.

"If we do it or not, I cannot answer you."
Attachments
FF5A8351-EA4B-49DA-B2F4-E05F5911DC72.jpeg
FF5A8351-EA4B-49DA-B2F4-E05F5911DC72.jpeg (43.71 KiB) Viewed 3284 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ Slavisa Jokanovic insists Cardiff City “

Postby davids » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:42 am

Nonsense.

Mind games.

The pressure now is on his Fulham side and he knows it, hence why he is trying to play down their chances. As has been said, it's sometimes easier to chase down second place than hold on to it as the pressure increases the longer you stay there.

He's trying to make sure that they feel no pressure by claiming to be underdogs still.

Let's hope they begin to crack from hereon in.
davids

Postby buckleys brewery » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:45 am

Would love him to be our next manager.
buckleys brewery

Postby Mr Potato » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:55 am

The pressure is on Cardiff, but, that might suit us, we like to not be talked about and the talk will now be Fulham and their run! Still think 92 will do it, still think we got 4 wins in us.

He must sort the midfield out, even if it is to bring back Bamba in midfield, put manga centre back. Whatever it is Gunnarsson must drop to the bench.
Mr Potato

Postby City Slicker » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:58 am

buckleys brewery wrote:Would love him to be our next manager.

Yeah and bring the bulk of the Fulham team with him. But I'd still want Warnock as DoF and Hoilett and Bamba to stay.
City Slicker

Postby Dahboy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:28 am

Mind games just making himself feel good the prick.
Dahboy

Postby Danny Says » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:51 am

buckleys brewery wrote:Would love him to be our next manager.

And what could he do with our pedestrian midfield and toothless forwards?
Danny Says

Return to General Chat