Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Madine v Ravelle

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:51 am

Comparisons? Are they much the same quality?

Re: Madine v Ravelle

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:18 am

Who? the guy slade signed?

No I don't think they are at all.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:23 am

I'd start Madine. There seems much more chance things will happen when he's on the pitch.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:55 pm

Madine is better than Zohore for the way we are playing.
Long ball, Madine will win it.

Ive been saying since January, Play Zohore off Madine. You'll see the best of both

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:02 pm

Madine is far better than Alex ravelle. Similar style of player I agree.

Madine should start a game sat. A goal would.do his confidence world of good

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:22 pm

boyo1927 wrote:Madine is far better than Alex ravelle. Similar style of player I agree.

Madine should start a game sat. A goal would.do his confidence world of good

I would start him too on Saturday.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:43 pm

We’ve only seen him play for 60-70 minutes ffs!!!

If he banged in a hat trick on the weekend you’ll all be loving it!!!

Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:10 pm

Don't get the hate for Madine hasn't had a good run in team he's used as a sub mainly but when comes on his hold up play is very good, I think he needs another striker playing off him as he wins alot more headers than Zohore does. I'd start him against Norwich

Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:20 pm

Madine is only good for 2 things, headers and as soon as the ball drops to him, he finds a pass to someone but other than that I would put Zohore in the starting lineup all day.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Madine is only good for 2 things, headers and as soon as the ball drops to him, he finds a pass to someone but other than that I would put Zohore in the starting lineup all day.

But the way we play, what does Zohore bring? We dont suit Zohore at the moment. We need Madine to hold the ball up. Even if it means Zohore playing off him.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:25 am

He was great at Leeds where he started and we won 4-1.

He also played 25 minutes at Ipswich with ken up top and bosses their back line when he came on, and set up a goal for Zohore.

The guy is getting so much stick it’s unreal, he’s hardly played.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:33 am

Madine is in a different league to Ravell - He needs to be given a chance and I think it should start at Norwich :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:47 am

For me Madine should only start if zohore or pilks are played upfront with him. Would be good to see if that works on Saturday.