Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If it wasn't for Warnock

Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:26 pm

I'd doubt we would even be in a play off place let alone top two! He has done an incredible job this season and last season when he dragged us up the table from the depths of despair. I also doubt that any other manager would have had us in 2nd for pretty much most of the season either. We've spend peanuts and look at us we are above villa and Derby etc! I believe if there's any manager who can get us up in automatics from this position that we are currently in It would be Warnock - and if he doesn't than I don't think any manager could. The players have also been phenomenal and Zohore to name just one has excelled more than he would have done under another manager etc.

We can still do it although it's a tough ask but anything can happen. The playoffs alone would have been an amazing achievement but to think we are upset because we aren't in 2nd wow - just shows how far Warnock has taken us! legend IMO :occasion5: :occasion5:

Re: If it wasn't for Warnock

Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:18 pm

Can't disagree, think everyone would have took this position at the start of the season.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:20 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Can't disagree, think everyone would have took this position at the start of the season.

Andy Hinchcliffe on Sky last night said we’d have taken play-offs in a heartbeat at the start of the season, but we’ll be devastated now if we don’t get top two after the way the season’s gone.

That sums it up perfectly I think.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:40 am

If it wasn't for Warnock we would be in league one