Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tomlin

Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:37 pm

I know it’s probably best that he’s getting game time but I just can’t help myself In thinking he would provide that extra bit of quality or magic in games like yesterday. Our last two games have been decided by two players who can just produce magic moments out of nowhere and I feel tomlin could of given us that bit of magic.

Re: Tomlin

Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:40 pm

would he be back with us if we are in the play offs?

Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:48 pm

Pidgeofcdf wrote:would he be back with us if we are in the play offs?

I think as his loan would be over he would be eligible to play for us.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:51 pm

CPbluebird02 wrote:I know it’s probably best that he’s getting game time but I just can’t help myself In thinking he would provide that extra bit of quality or magic in games like yesterday. Our last two games have been decided by two players who can just produce magic moments out of nowhere and I feel tomlin could of given us that bit of magic.

Even if he was here he wouldn't have got much game time.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:45 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
CPbluebird02 wrote:I know it’s probably best that he’s getting game time but I just can’t help myself In thinking he would provide that extra bit of quality or magic in games like yesterday. Our last two games have been decided by two players who can just produce magic moments out of nowhere and I feel tomlin could of given us that bit of magic.

Yes although he may have been on the bench he still would of been a game changer, which we are lacking at the moment. For example yesterday could you really see anyone on the bench who could come on and change the game because I really couldn’t. A prime example of how he can change a game was shown at reading away.

Even if he was here he wouldn't have got much game time.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:07 am

If we're in the play offs then Tomlin will be a huge asset. He thrives on the drama.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:38 am

CF3BLUE wrote:If we're in the play offs then Tomlin will be a huge asset. He thrives on the drama.

He will also be at a good fitness level after so many games.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:39 pm

Cant agree more. I know there were other issues involved but I thought it was a mistake to let him go on loan. Even an unfit Tomlin-was he ever fit!- can offer that something extra which we could have done with when chasing a game or trying to break down a side.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:07 pm

JJ1927 wrote:

Cant agree more. I know there were other issues involved but I thought it was a mistake to let him go on loan. Even an unfit Tomlin-was he ever fit!- can offer that something extra which we could have done with when chasing a game or trying to break down a side.

He wanted to be at home closer to his kids I believe.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:57 pm

I like tomlin and agree but why the heck did he sign for us if he wanted to be nearer his kids

Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:08 pm

How's he doing at forrest anyone know?