Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VILLA/CARDIFF: “ POLICE OFFICER & GIRL INJURED “

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:48 pm

skiprat wrote:AV3 you were asked a straight forward question. What about the on going court case?.

He’s not responded to my last post either. A blinkered view that’s for sure.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:48 pm

Wayne S wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Wayne S wrote::lol: her and the mother sound a right pair.

I take back what I said earlier if they were trying to give as much as they got.

So it's acceptable to bottle 14 year old girls as long as their spelling isn't up to scratch?

Since when has singing after you've won a game been classed as "giving it"?

I've highlighted the pertinent point for you.

I also said nothing about spelling, it's all about tone and the choice of words that tells you why there were in harms way.

No one deserves what happened but these things happen when you purposely put yourself in these situations, IF they were there on purpose.

Read my earlier post if you want to know my thoughts on the UNPROVOKED throwing of missiles.

This was a mother, father, a 6 year old and a 14 year old. A family. The 6 year old was shoved and the 14 year old had a bottle thrown in her face.

Are you seriously suggesting that they purposely put themselves in a situation?

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:52 pm

AV3 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
AV3 wrote:

I take back what I said earlier if they were trying to give as much as they got.

So it's acceptable to bottle 14 year old girls as long as their spelling isn't up to scratch?

I also said nothing about spelling, it's all about tone and the choice of words that tells you why there were in harms way.

No one deserves what happened but these things happen when you purposely put yourself in these situations, IF they were there on purpose.

Read my earlier post if you want to know my thoughts on the UNPROVOKED throwing of missiles.

This was a mother, father, a 6 year old and a 14 year old. A family. The 6 year old was shoved and the 14 year old had a bottle thrown in her face.

As you CANT believe the story of the young disabled cardiff fan i CANT believe your story fella.....you seriously think men would push a 6 year old lol stay off the sticky sticky butt

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:53 pm

skiprat wrote:AV3 you were asked a straight forward question. What about the on going court case?.

I'd rather not comment on it until it is no longer on going.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:55 pm

AV3 wrote:

Gone to trial fella september my cousin was up with your lot yesterday hence me seeing the bloat fowler all evidence is in so dont flap about dropping no1 in it lad they got all they need

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:56 pm

AV3 wrote:

:laughing5:
Blinkers still on

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:03 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
AV3 wrote:

Blinkers still on

Whatever.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:04 pm

What a tool this av guy is. So blinkered it’s unbelievable. As Steven said - every club has a small minority of idiots, Cardiff and Villa included.
But still, he knows everyone at Villa all 30 odd thousand of them!

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:07 pm

AV3 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
AV3 wrote:

Blinkers still on

Whatever.

Juvenile reparte at its best. Give up pal.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:08 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:What a tool this av guy is. So blinkered it’s unbelievable. As Steven said - every club has a small minority of idiots, Cardiff and Villa included.

I know our lads - The ones who are likely to kick off.

They don't attack 10 year olds, they don't attack disabled people and they don't attack stragglers.

The only idiot is Steven (and to a lesser extent Carephilly Bluebird)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:19 pm

AV3 wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:What a tool this av guy is. So blinkered it’s unbelievable. As Steven said - every club has a small minority of idiots, Cardiff and Villa included.

They don't attack 10 year olds, they don't attack disabled people and they don't attack stragglers.

No idiot me fella just saying it as it is....some people dont like that you've made a fool of yourself yet again AV4 but hey its cool we are used to it now have a good night buddy bye bye lad

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:39 pm

AV3 wrote:

:clap: :wave:

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:59 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
AV3 wrote:

:occasion5:

No idiot me fella

:lol: :lol: :lol:
No praise like self praise eh coco?

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:01 pm

AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:

:occasion5:

No idiot me fella

:lol: :lol: :lol:
No praise like self praise eh coco?

AV4 you've more than shown yourself to be the numpty we suspected you were lad now like your firm usually does.....have it away on ya toes fella

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:25 pm

AV3 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
AV3 wrote:

It seems like they did, what were they doing so close to the Cardiff fans?

I was there and the police made it very difficult for us to get back to our bus after the game. There was very little space, we were crammed together like sardines, we were all kept waiting and a load of Cardiff fans were disgruntled and wound up.

As Lawnmower said earlier in this thread, no Cardiff fan could have been carrying a bottle, that's unless your stewards somehow managed to miss a Cardiff fan smuggling a bottle into the stadium and keeping it with him for the duration of the game? No alcohol was served in the stadium for us, so there is no way a Cardiff fan could have got hold of a bottle inside the ground.

As well as your bar not being open, to wind us up even further, a father wanted a smoke at half time and there was no designated smoking area for away fans in your ground apparently (I'm sure this is against the law). The father asked one of your stewards where he could go to smoke. The steward said "you'll have to go outside, but you won't be allowed back in for the second half".

Maybe you should look closer to home about the way you organise and police a football match. Your accusations without proof are laughable and the foul and abusive language of the mother and daughter in their statements doesn't paint their "characters" in a very good light.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:53 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
AV3 wrote:

I was there and the police made it very difficult for us to get back to our bus after the game. There was very little space, we were crammed together like sardines, we were all kept waiting and a load of Cardiff fans were disgruntled and wound up.

As Lawnmower said earlier in this thread, no Cardiff fan could have been carrying a bottle, that's unless your stewards somehow managed to miss a Cardiff fan smuggling a bottle into the stadium and keeping it with him for the duration of the game? No alcohol was served in the stadium for us, so there is no way a Cardiff fan could have got hold of a bottle inside the ground.

As well as your bar not being open, to wind us up even further, a father wanted a smoke at half time and there was no designated smoking area for away fans in your ground apparently (I'm sure this is against the law). The father asked one of your stewards where he could go to smoke. The steward said "you'll have to go outside, but you won't be allowed back in for the second half".

Maybe you should look closer to home about the way you organise and police a football match. Your accusations without proof are laughable and the foul and abusive language of the mother and daughter in their statements doesn't paint their "characters" in a very good light.

This happened to me and my mates last season with the smoking.
We just went in the toilet and told the steward to f**k off in the end.
Can't come back in :laughing5: :laughing5:

Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:50 am

Villa/ Cardiff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:03 am

Forever Blue wrote:Villa/ Cardiff

They are going to get some abusive tweets back on this.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:49 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
AV3 wrote:

You obviously don't go away very often. Many grounds are completely no smoking and most toilets in away sections choke non-smokers to death as they are filled with smoke. If you were in the upper tier, there is no bar there. This is not to "wind you up", it is just the way it is.

Going close to the away coaches is not and should not be classed as asking for trouble or putting themselves in a situation. Furthermore, whether they were swearing or not in their statements (and they have every right to be angry) or whether they have been placed in a good light, it is no excuse to throw a bottle in a young girl's face. Home fans are searched as well so the same applies to them. The bottle was obviously lying about on the floor or came off one of the buses. Just be man enough to accept that it was out of order and move on.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:58 am

AV3 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
AV3 wrote:

You obviously don't go away very often. Many grounds are completely no smoking and most toilets in away sections choke non-smokers to death as they are filled with smoke. If you were in the upper tier, there is no bar there. This is not to "wind you up", it is just the way it is.

Going close to the away coaches is not and should not be classed as asking for trouble or putting themselves in a situation. Furthermore, whether they were swearing or not in their statements (and they have every right to be angry) or whether they have been placed in a good light, it is no excuse to throw a bottle in a young girl's face. Home fans are searched as well so the same applies to them. The bottle was obviously lying about on the floor or came off one of the buses. Just be man enough to accept that it was out of order and move on.

No one is doubting its out of order fella,check the brum mail today tho lad states the bloat & 8 of YOUR fans were in crown weds so your not so squeaky clean yourself.....told you didn't i buddy

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:05 am

Thank you for those pearls of wisdom Stevendavid3. However, I don't expect to read anything about 14 year old girls getting bottled.

I'm sure that even a buffoon like you can work out the difference.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:12 am

AV3 wrote:Thank you for those pearls of wisdom Stevendavid3. However, I don't expect to read anything about 14 year old girls getting bottled.

Got a way with words you english muppets haven't you.....some plank lobbing a bottle in the air has now turned into someone 'bottling' a 14 year old by you AV4 sums you up really.....sounds an awful lot like the poor english fans didn't do nothing in france & the russians picked on them......BS mate absolute BS

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:13 am

stephendavid wrote:
AV3 wrote:Thank you for those pearls of wisdom Stevendavid3. However, I don't expect to read anything about 14 year old girls getting bottled.

Got a way with words you english muppets haven't you.....some plank lobbing a bottle in the air has now turned into someone 'bottling' a 14 year old by you AV4 sums you up really.....sounds an awful lot like the poor english fans didn't do nothing in france & the russians picked on them......BS mate absokute BS

Give up mate - the boy is an absolute clown.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:37 am

stephendavid wrote:

Got a way with words you english muppets haven't you.....some plank lobbing a bottle in the air has now turned into someone 'bottling' a 14 year old by you AV4 sums you up really.....sounds an awful lot like the poor english fans didn't do nothing in france & the russians picked on them......BS mate absokute BS

Think i will mate the numpty

Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:47 am

stephendavid wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Think i will mate the numpty

boys, I am weak, ignore AV4, he is a weasel :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Next years allocation will be 1000 tickets. Few idiots spoil it for the rest. Police are no angels but there are more good ones than bad ones?