VILLA/CARDIFF: “ POLICE OFFICER & GIRL INJURED “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VILLA/CARDIFF: “ POLICE OFFICER & GIRL INJURED “

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:34 pm

AV3 wrote:What the girl said:

Some people have been wondering what’s gone on and I’m just going to say now so no one has to question me... when I went to see Cardiff play villa we came out chanting just like any other football fan would and because Cardiff are such sore losers they decide to let off flares and fight with the Villa just like dickheads, there was one who pushed my little brother in the head bare in mind he’s only 6 coming 7 and they didn’t give a toss. My dad was arguing the toss with this bald bloke and me and Ryan managed to pull him away but as we did I turned around and a bottle out of no where was lobbed at my face and felt like an house brick got smacked into my face. Then because the police think they’re better at their job than they actually are they could’ve give 2 shits and pushed my dad and Ry out of the way and when I turned around and said look at my face they shrugged their shoulders and walked off!!!! I want who ever did this to my face found so please feel free to share this around, I know the pictures don’t look bad, bad but at the time my nose was pissing of blood and I was rally concussed. Dirty sheep shaggers man.

No excuse for what happened but she seems a lovely girl. :roll:
bluebirdoct1962

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby epping blue » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:48 pm

Some people have been wondering what’s gone on and I’m just going to say now so no one has to question me... when I went to see Cardiff play villa we came out chanting just like any other football fan would and because Cardiff are such sore losers they decide to let off flares and fight with the Villa just like dickheads, there was one who pushed my little brother in the head bare in mind he’s only 6 coming 7 and they didn’t give a toss. My dad was arguing the toss with this bald bloke and me and Ryan managed to pull him away but as we did I turned around and a bottle out of no where was lobbed at my face and felt like an house brick got smacked into my face. Then because the police think they’re better at their job than they actually are they could’ve give 2 shits and pushed my dad and Ry out of the way and when I turned around and said look at my face they shrugged their shoulders and walked off!!!! I want who ever did this to my face found so please feel free to share this around, I know the pictures don’t look bad, bad but at the time my nose was pissing of blood and I was rally concussed. Dirty sheep shaggers man.

Its indefensible although I walked out of the ground and in the opposite direction and there were plenty of Cardiff mingling with Villa and chatting quite harmoniously, as it should be,

Not making light of it, but I was slightly amused by the " rally concussed " comment. Do you spell with a Brummie accent up there. I cant help but read that in my best Jasper Carrot accent.
epping blue

Postby Wayne S » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:19 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

..... they could’ve give 2 shits and pushed my dad and Ry out of the way and when I turned around and said look at my face they shrugged their shoulders and walked off!!!! I want who ever did this to my face found so please feel free to share this around, I know the pictures don’t look bad, bad but at the time my nose was pissing of blood and I was rally concussed. Dirty sheep shaggers man.

:lol: her and the mother sound a right pair.

I take back what I said earlier if they were trying to give as much as they got.
Wayne S

Postby AV3 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:24 pm

Wayne S wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

..... they could’ve give 2 shits and pushed my dad and Ry out of the way and when I turned around and said look at my face they shrugged their shoulders and walked off!!!! I want who ever did this to my face found so please feel free to share this around, I know the pictures don’t look bad, bad but at the time my nose was pissing of blood and I was rally concussed. Dirty sheep shaggers man.

I take back what I said earlier if they were trying to give as much as they got.

So it's acceptable to bottle 14 year old girls as long as their spelling isn't up to scratch?

Since when has singing after you've won a game been classed as "giving it"?
Young Nibs said:
Sven I’m not sure if you're stupid or just pretending to be mate!
AV3

Postby Lawnmower » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:29 pm

All looks like a bit of 'she said', 'he said' to me.

Where has the bottle come from ? No Cardiff fan could have walked out of the ground with it.

Could have been thrown by anyone.

That coach park and the area outside the away end is full of cameras so whoever did it would most likely have been caught on CCTV

Best wait for facts before making judgement.

Looked to me like the home policing was awful on Tuesday.

That area by the coach park is a flashpoint and bottleneck, by blocking it off as people were trying to get into it it seemed to be making problems .

Best thing to do is just corden off the area around the away end and car park for 10 minutes until the majority are in.

Seemed like total chaos.

WMP were always hopeless even in the 80s
Lawnmower

Postby WelshPatriot » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:45 pm

Lovely language from a 14 year old. "Dirty sheep staggers"
"shits"
"dickheads"

To me it sounds no different to your fans who last year attacked anyone they thought were Welsh including a kid getting kicked who id say was about 10, his crime? He was wearing a Cardiff shirt.
WelshPatriot

Postby AV3 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:57 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:

"shits"
"dickheads"

To me it sounds no different to your fans who last year attacked anyone they thought were Welsh including a kid getting kicked who id say was about 10, his crime? He was wearing a Cardiff shirt.

Yeah, of course a 10 year old was attacked. :lol:

It was a disabled fan as well at some point :lol: (you always have to have a disabled fan attacked to maximise the value)

Your fans are an absolute joke. If that laughable film of you at Chelsea a few years back wasn't enough, when CFC would have gone through you in 20 seconds with no OB there, then your comments online from your games against Villa take the biscuit.

Do you think anyone believes any of this nonsense? Villa think you're a joke. They're laughing at you.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby griff105 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:01 pm

AV3 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

"shits"
"dickheads"

It was a disabled fan as well at some point :lol: (you always have to have a disabled fan attacked to maximise the value)

Your fans are an absolute joke. If that laughable film of you at Chelsea a few years back wasn't enough, when CFC would have gone through you in 20 seconds with no OB there, then your comments online from your games against Villa take the biscuit.

Do you think anyone believes any of this nonsense? Villa think you're a joke. They're laughing at you.

Heh heh :laughing5: what a beaut.
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby AV3 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:03 pm

griff105 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

"shits"
"dickheads"

OK

Maybe 20 seconds was being generous.

Change it to 10 seconds. :thumbup:
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby stephendavid » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:08 pm

AV3 wrote:
griff105 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

"shits"
"dickheads"

OK

Maybe 20 seconds was being generous.

Change it to 10 seconds. :thumbup:

5 seconds longer than it took to go through your lot in the diff pal
stephendavid

Postby stephendavid » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:20 pm

AV3 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

So it's acceptable to bottle 14 year old girls as long as their spelling isn't up to scratch?

What a typical english quote 'it wasnt our fault' 'we're the victims' have a day off fella same as in france they done nothing did they?an holland lately done nowt they did?always someone elses fault an they direct the blame elsewhere never the english eh till they gets spanked then all crying like little kids
stephendavid

Postby WelshPatriot » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:23 pm

AV3 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

"shits"
"dickheads"

I don't give a crap about who's fans are a joke etc.

Last year I witnessed the kid kicked and crying with his grandfather outside the holte end it's as simple as that.
As for the disabled fan I saw him in heated discussions with police officers at the edge of the stadium ground before you cross to the car park however I didn't see what happened.

Now back to my original point which you for some reason chose to ignore.....dont come on here painting Cardiff fans in a bad light when your club has its own fair share of wankers.
Those in glass houses......
WelshPatriot

Postby WelshPatriot » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:26 pm

AV3 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Do you seriously believe whichever dickhead threw a bottle was aiming for the girl?
WelshPatriot

Postby stephendavid » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:32 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Do you seriously believe whichever dickhead threw a bottle was aiming for the girl?

The guys a lemon mate always on here playing the victim and whinging,its gone from a plank lobbing a bottle to a '14 year old girl being bottled' according to AV4 typical english for you
stephendavid

Postby AV3 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:38 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Personally, I think it makes no difference.

I have no idea who he was aiming at. My feeling is that you shouldn't throw bottles randomly like that in the first place. If you don't have the arsehole to use your feet and fists in a situation where the other person can strike back, you are a coward. When you throw bottles randomly, someone could lose an eye.

As for a disabled fan or 10 year old being attacked, I can't see it, ever in a month of Sundays. Not only do our fans not do this but even if we had the odd dickhead who did, everyone else in the vicinity would step in to stop it.

It's funny how the incidents involving Cardiff are all publicised and corroborated yet all the incidents you mention are not.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:40 pm

AV3 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Read the first 5 words of my message mate
bluebirdoct1962

Postby stephendavid » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:45 pm

AV3 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I have no idea who he was aiming at. My feeling is that you shouldn't throw bottles randomly like that in the first place. If you don't have the arsehole to use your feet and fists in a situation where the other person can strike back, you are a coward. When you throw bottles randomly, someone could lose an eye.

As for a disabled fan or 10 year old being attacked, I can't see it, ever in a month of Sundays. Not only do our fans not do this but even if we had the odd dickhead who did, everyone else in the vicinity would step in to stop it.

It's funny how the incidents involving Cardiff are all publicised and corroborated yet all the incidents you mention are not.

Your comedy gold AV4 'when someone uses a bottle someone could lose an eye'you say then in your next breath your on about feet an fists lol they wouldn't kill nobody would they fists or feet......you absolute tool!Then your on about vouching about your fans dont do this dont do that coz you know them all an watch them constantly do you??as i say absolute tool of a human being.......mind the gap
stephendavid

Postby rhondda 1015 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:46 pm

AV3 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

"shits"
"dickheads"

I don't know why I'm answering you but I will. CFC away, ask any genuine Chelsea that were there that day what went on. I think you'll be surprised if they're honest with their replies. As for the clip, neither side comes out of that in any glory, and to think prison sentences were dished out for the handbags...but the real naughty boys that day lived to tell the tale...
As it happens, what happened to the girl is terrible, shouldn't go on anywhere, never mind at a football match.
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Postby WelshPatriot » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:52 pm

AV3 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
AV3 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I've told you I saw it with my own eyes,i was with 3 mates who witnessed it as your fans came marauding out of the holte hitting and swinging at anyone and you still say you can't see it your a joke mate.
I've given you a clear eyewitness account of what happened and you dismiss it.
WelshPatriot

Postby AV3 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:54 pm

Stevendavid3.

I have been going to Villa for a very, very long time. I know everyone there.

We don't attack disabled people, we don't attack 10 year olds and we don't attack stragglers.

If you had a brain, you would work out that using feet & fists when someone can punch or kick back is completely different to throwing a bottle from the shadows at the back of a crowd.

Nobody should be subjected to violence or intimidation at football matches, least of all a 14 year old girl.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby stephendavid » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:02 pm

AV3 wrote:Stevendavid3.

We don't attack disabled people, we don't attack 10 year olds and we don't attack stragglers.

If you had a brain, you would work out that using feet & fists when someone can punch or kick back is completely different to throwing a bottle from the shadows at the back of a crowd.

Nobody should be subjected to violence or intimidation at football matches, least of all a 14 year old girl.

So what about your lot being in court yesterday?seeing as you 'know' every single fan just the minority them are they.....dont make daft comments fella EVERY club has the small % of wrong uns EVERY club only a fool wouldn't agree....enter you
stephendavid

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:08 pm

stephendavid wrote:

So what about your lot being in court yesterday?seeing as you 'know' every single fan just the minority them are they.....dont make daft comments fella EVERY club has the small % of wrong uns EVERY club only a fool wouldn't agree....enter you

Can’t believe this blokes still going
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:09 pm

I agree with your last two lines as I’m sure everyone else does.
If that bottle was indeed thrown by a CCFC fan I can agree that he’s an absolute disgrace and if the account about the 10 year olds are correct and it seems that there are a number of witnesses to it, then the perpetrators are also a disgrace.
I’ve been attending home and away CCFC games since 1977 mate and I know loads of good fans but like any club, including yours, there are a few morons that I don’t know as well as a few that turn up for the ‘category A’ games shall we say. Again, I’d imagine that your club is no different.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby nubbsy » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:13 pm

AV3 wrote:What the girl's mum said:

Right excuse my language but im fukin fuming after tonight events iv just got back from A+E were iv just sat for nearly four hours. Because some scabby cardiff van was on away car park threw a glass bottle straight in my 14 year old daughters face the police da wanna no kept pushing my hubby out the way and wen my girl told the cop what this scum had done he da wanna fukin no just told her to move even though her nose was pissing of blood i will be contacting police in the morning and ringing vp

Google translate?
nubbsy

Postby AV3 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:19 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

If that bottle was indeed thrown by a CCFC fan I can agree that he’s an absolute disgrace and if the account about the 10 year olds are correct and it seems that there are a number of witnesses to it, then the perpetrators are also a disgrace.
I’ve been attending home and away CCFC games since 1977 mate and I know loads of good fans but like any club, including yours, there are a few morons that I don’t know as well as a few that turn up for the ‘category A’ games shall we say. Again, I’d imagine that your club is no different.

There are no reports about a 10 year old getting attacked other than todays comments from "Welsh Patriot".

The claims are stretching the realms of fantasy beyond breaking point.

I sit on the side and walk past the Holte End at the end of every game. Nobody ever comes "marauding out", hardly any away fans go that way as coaches, trains and designated parking are all in the opposite direction. Plus the area is among the most cameraed up in Birmingham.

Seriously, have you ever heard of grown men picking on a 10 year old? It's ridiculous. Anyone who did so would be lynched by his own fans, let alone the opposition.

Villa have a long standing reputation of well behaved fans and there are hardly any reports of trouble at Villa Park yet when Cardiff come, all sorts of incidents appear to take place.

There is an element of truth in accusations of heavy handed policing but that is no excuse to throw bottles randomly.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:29 pm

AV3 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

There are no reports about a 10 year old getting attacked other than todays comments from "Welsh Patriot".

The claims are stretching the realms of fantasy beyond breaking point.

I sit on the side and walk past the Holte End at the end of every game. Nobody ever comes "marauding out", hardly any away fans go that way as coaches, trains and designated parking are all in the opposite direction. Plus the area is among the most cameraed up in Birmingham.

Seriously, have you ever heard of grown men picking on a 10 year old? It's ridiculous. Anyone who did so would be lynched by his own fans, let alone the opposition.

Villa have a long standing reputation of well behaved fans and there are hardly any reports of trouble at Villa Park yet when Cardiff come, all sorts of incidents appear to take place.

There is an element of truth in accusations of heavy handed policing but that is no excuse to throw bottles randomly.

So are you saying that your fans are well behaved unless playing Cardiff?
Ah right, I see now. That would explain why some Villa fans decided to attack the Cornwall pub. That WAS reported in the Birmingham press as well as in South Wales. Probably only because it was Cardiff though, otherwise I’m sure they never ever get into trouble following the Villa, otherwise you or one of your pals would have seen them.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Wayne S » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:41 pm

AV3 wrote:
Wayne S wrote::lol: her and the mother sound a right pair.

I've highlighted the pertinent point for you.

I also said nothing about spelling, it's all about tone and the choice of words that tells you why there were in harms way.

No one deserves what happened but these things happen when you purposely put yourself in these situations, IF they were there on purpose.

Read my earlier post if you want to know my thoughts on the UNPROVOKED throwing of missiles.
Wayne S

Postby AV3 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:41 pm

So you agree that the 10 year old stuff is made up nonsense then?

We got there in the end. :thumbup:
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby skiprat » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:44 pm

AV3 you were asked a straight forward question. What about the on going court case?.
skiprat

Postby stephendavid » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:46 pm

skiprat wrote:AV3 you were asked a straight forward question. What about the on going court case?.

Exactly mate typical english avoid an deny the truth,villa even went not guilty lol
stephendavid

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat