Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ticket office issue

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:18 pm

Has anyone had this scenario, my mate sits next to his old man at the football, they’ve had same seats for seasons, his old man bought next seasons ticket, my mate bought his on finance but has just found out his usual seat has been sold to somebody else and he’s now having to sit in a different section to his old man, my mates waiting for a call back from the ticket office manager but is totally cheesed off, this season he had his seat sold for 5 games to somebody else.

Anybody else been in this situation ?

Re: Ticket office issue

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:50 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Has anyone had this scenario, my mate sits next to his old man at the football, they’ve had same seats for seasons, his old man bought next seasons ticket, my mate bought his on finance but has just found out his usual seat has been sold to somebody else and he’s now having to sit in a different section to his old man, my mates waiting for a call back from the ticket office manager but is totally cheesed off, this season he had his seat sold for 5 games to somebody else.

Anybody else been in this situation ?

Strange as I renued sons on finance got same seat , also you do not get random seats you actually pick your seat so very odd situation ? Maybe new staff I had issue other day getting extra ticket but needed to move son so 2 seats together it was frustrating explaining what I required even though done it several times no problems. :thumbup:

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:50 pm

Did your mate renew after the 8th.
If so he missed the date where his seat was saved for him and then it was sold. Get them to ring - or better still go down there and see if they can put them both together as close to possible to where they were.
I’ve always found the ticket office more than helpful.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:55 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Did your mate renew after the 8th.
If so he missed the date where his seat was saved for him and then it was sold. Get them to ring - or better still go down there and see if they can put them both together as close to possible to where they were.

I am not sure mate but sounds about right, he’s probably missed the deadline, I’ll give him a buzz now to find out thanks mate

Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:06 pm

Wolfpac wrote:

I am not sure mate but sounds about right, he’s probably missed the deadline, I’ll give him a buzz now to find out thanks mate

:thumbup:

Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:18 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:

:thumbup:

If missed deadline he would know as ST cost more! :thumbup: