Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aston Villa Tonight

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:23 am

Aston Villa v Leeds United tonight

We need a Leeds win
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Aston Villa Tonight

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:36 am

Leeds are absolute dogshite.

Every time we could do with them getting a result they lose.

Fully expect a comfortable Villa win tonight.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:39 am

davids wrote:Leeds are absolute dogshite.

if we don't finish 2nd then it doesn't matter if we finish 3rd or 4th.
We need to concentrate on tomorrows game.
We need a win badly.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:54 am

Can't see villa getting top 2 so not really bothered how about 0-0.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:25 am

davids wrote:Leeds are absolute dogshite.

They should have taken a point of Fulham but missed some right sitters.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:37 am

Who cares about tonight? If Villa catch us, Fulham will be miles clear.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:31 pm

petesmeat wrote:Who cares about tonight? If Villa catch us, Fulham will be miles clear.

That’s very true it wouldn’t really matter. Never known such an important game as tomorrow for a long time.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:36 pm

They are not exactly playing brilliantly if I was villa fan wouldn't be to confident about playoffs. :thumbup:

Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:45 pm

Funny how the league table can look so different so quickly. Fulham lose Saturday and villa are a couple of points behind, god knows what pressure can bring especially if we all go into the last week with potential to go up.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:57 pm

It's so unpredictable come 7.45 next sat we could be 3 points from promotion!! :roll:

Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:59 pm

pembroke allan wrote:It's so unpredictable come 7.45 next sat we could be 3 points from promotion!! :roll:

You just made made my legs go :lol:

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:53 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:It's so unpredictable come 7.45 next sat we could be 3 points from promotion!! :roll:

You just made made my legs go :lol:

Scarey thought :angryfire: :blob6: :tongue2:

Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:30 am

pembroke allan wrote:They are not exactly playing brilliantly if I was villa fan wouldn't be to confident about playoffs. :thumbup:

But how often have we played ‘not exactly brilliantly’ and won 1-0?
Anything can happen in the last few games and the playoffs will be a lottery.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:48 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:They are not exactly playing brilliantly if I was villa fan wouldn't be to confident about playoffs. :thumbup:

But how often have we played ‘not exactly brilliantly’ and won 1-0?
Anything can happen in the last few games and the playoffs will be a lottery.

Yes a lottery but slight difference in how both teams play we have never say die attitude they rely on star players performing which is hit and miss at best or they would be in top 2 if did it consistently :thumbup:

Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:00 am

There is a big factor that sits in our favour, both Fulham and Aston Villa have to go to the Den! I think we are all starting to Cheer Millwall as our second team. an interesting one today Fulham v Brentford I would have that down as a draw.
Our Match with Norwich today will be so vital, this is the ultimate MUST WIN MATCH!!!!! :occasion5:

Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:51 am

Whistler wrote:There is a big factor that sits in our favour, both Fulham and Aston Villa have to go to the Den! I think we are all starting to Cheer Millwall as our second team. an interesting one today Fulham v Brentford I would have that down as a draw.
Our Match with Norwich today will be so vital, this is the ultimate MUST WIN MATCH!!!!! :occasion5:

yes things starting to get interesting its possible by time ko next sat we may need a win to go up! :roll:

Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:04 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Whistler wrote:There is a big factor that sits in our favour, both Fulham and Aston Villa have to go to the Den! I think we are all starting to Cheer Millwall as our second team. an interesting one today Fulham v Brentford I would have that down as a draw.

yes things starting to get interesting its possible by time ko next sat we may need a win to go up! :roll:

How do you work that out?

The most you could possibly be is 5 points ahead, with Fulham having 6 points left to play for.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:16 am

AV3 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

The most you could possibly be is 5 points ahead, with Fulham having 6 points left to play for.

Simple Fulham lose next 2 we win next 2 that leaves us 5 points clear :thumbup: but we play 7.45 next sat after fulham unless of course they play Sunday? So if we win next 3 games we are up as only 6 points left but 8 points ahead :thumbup:
Did say could be not will be :old:

Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:21 am

pembroke allan wrote:
AV3 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Simple Fulham lose next 2 we win next 2 that leaves us 5 points clear :thumbup: but we play 7.45 next sat after fulham unless of course they play Sunday? So if we win next 3 games we are up as only 6 points left but 8 points ahead :thumbup:

You do realise that you only have 1 game before your 7.45 kick off?

Your game in hand against Derby is a week on Tuesday.

So you will not be going up next Saturday, no matter what happens.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:12 pm

AV3 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
AV3 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Thanks got date wrong takes a rival fan to point it out :laughing6: :thumbup:

Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:55 pm

AV3 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
AV3 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

You wont be going up full stop AV4

Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:48 pm

Mind the gap mind the gap aston villa