Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AWFUL SUPPORT

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:03 am

Once again awful away support by Derby County, they might get massive home support but their away support has always been shocking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: AWFUL SUPPORT

Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:54 am

Considering the distance and importance that is poor....

Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:13 pm

A lot of Derby did nt travel because a frost was forecast .

Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:31 pm

But we took 2600 to derby and there was ‘snow’ in derby but there was snow here.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:45 pm

To be fair. The weather wasn't best for travel. And they do all live in caves around Derbyshire.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:11 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:To be fair. The weather wasn't best for travel. And they do all live in caves around Derbyshire.

Excuse me.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:41 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:To be fair. The weather wasn't best for travel. And they do all live in caves around Derbyshire.

Excuse me.

You'd think they do! No roads passable. Snow up to their waists. Horse and cart couldn't get through. Was there any more excuses?

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:26 pm

derby team bus.jpg
New team bus for next year. It'll take more 5mm of snow to stop them once they've got this unless of course they want to
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Never got this, big home crowds perfectly placed logistically playing top of league simple trip and in play offs. Awful. Never seen more than a 1,000 at Cardiff. What they bring this year?

Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:34 am

jimmy_rat wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Excuse me.

You'd think they do! No roads passable. Snow up to their waists. Horse and cart couldn't get through. Was there any more excuses?

There wasn't any excuse. They abused the system.

I never judge my local teams like Forest, Burton or Derby but I really hope we stuff the snowflakes on the 24th.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:11 am

Our home and away support is shocking so we haven't really got the right to point any fingers...

Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Swindon are bringing more to Newport today for a 4th division game and it’s similar distance.