Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gamble

Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:17 am

I can see us struggling tomorrow a really hard fixture that i think we will find hard to get something from. But then i see us winning the remaining fixtures....

Gamble:
If that was offered to you now, losing tomorrow and winning all remaining games would you take it?
Obviously Fulham would need to slip up but i think i would gamble and take it

Re: Gamble

Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:29 am

Daio85 wrote:I can see us struggling tomorrow a really hard fixture that i think we will find hard to get something from. But then i see us winning the remaining fixtures....

Gamble:
If that was offered to you now, losing tomorrow and winning all remaining games would you take it?
Obviously Fulham would need to slip up but i think i would gamble and take it

I think most of us right now would take a loss tomorrow and win all of the other games, tomorrow looks difficult on paper, but if we are anything like our form before the last three we should win?

Personally I think Warnock will get them flying tomorrow and we will win, but this is the Championship so God knows what will happen, just enjoy the ride !!!

Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:33 am

Yes I’d definitely take 12 points cos I think that would be enough.
I also reckon we need to rest/freshen things up tomorrow,Hoilett,Zohore,Patterson with maybe Pilks,Madine and Damour.
Strong case for Manga to come back in the team.Cant see Warnock dropping Gunner tho.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:08 pm

Yes I would and I think it would be enough.

Lets see what happens tomorrow, a draw wouldn't be a disaster a win would put some great pressure on Fulham who although home don't have an easy game.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:42 pm

Yes very tough game for Fulham.

Zohore and Hoilett have both hit a bad patch the same time and Gunnar seems to have unbalanced things a little. Ralls return cant come quick enough.

A real shame Madine has looked so poor when hes played he hasnt offered anything

Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:49 pm

I can see both of us dropping points tomorrow.

I think tomorrow is our toughest fixture left. Not too worried about Derby away.

Brentford and Millwall are too very difficult games for Fulham. Think this will go down to the final day.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:04 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I can see both of us dropping points tomorrow.

I think tomorrow is our toughest fixture left. Not too worried about Derby away.

Brentford and Millwall are too very difficult games for Fulham. Think this will go down to the final day.

Hull away won't be easy, scored 9 in their last two games, got draws with Villa and wolves and I think won another.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:44 am

Well be lucky to get 12 points in our remaining fixtures so yes