Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY THOUGHTS: THE RETURN OF PETER WHITTINGHAM

Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:07 pm

Wigan and Blackburn are looking like the teams who could go to the Championship in 1st and 2nd and things could change by that time but IF Cardiff fail to get promotion and remain in the EFL Championship then will our beloved legend face us in the same league, I hope so, so we can give him the greatest reception any player has ever witnessed.

Not sure on whether Peter Whittingham plays regularly in the first team of Blackburn Rovers but I hope we give him a testimonial to say thank you for everything you have done for us at Cardiff City.

Whitts has been incredible for our club ever since he arrived and I would like to wish him all the best for the remaining seasons in his footballing career. :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: MY THOUGHTS: THE RETURN OF PETER WHITTINGHAM

Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:04 pm

He hardly plays any more and looks like he could be leaving in the summer.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:07 pm

dazza wrote:He hardly plays any more and looks like he could be leaving in the summer.

That will be a real shame if he does leave as he deserves better

Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:08 pm

I was chatting to his mrs last summer and I’m pretty sure he has a two year contract there.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:56 pm

A Cardiff City Great but we will be in the Premier next year. :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: