'Fair play Cardiff' and '**** off Cardiff' Aston Villa fans

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:06 pm

'Fair play Cardiff' and '**** off Cardiff' Aston Villa fans react to a punishing promotion race blow

Birmingham papers

Saturday 14th April 2018

Kevin Hughes: Thought Norwich were going to do us a favour for a while. Its clear now, if it wasn't before, we are going to have to go up through the play off lottery. #AVFC

Mark Smith: As if people slating Norwich for not upping their game v Cardiff. I think you need to look a little closer to home. We only have ourselves to blame. That run after beating wolves was our downfall #playoffs #AVFC #UTV

DM: Those defeats against QPR, Bolton and Norwich hurt a lot more now. They are what’s cost us autos #AVFC

John Kelly: Fair play to Cardiff .... they really do want automatic promotion... we went to Norwich and played like a bag of **** .... Cardiff go and do the job #avfc

David Nash: Cardiff beating a team we lost 3-1 to last week. Sadly, we are masters of our own destiny. #AVFC

Aston Villa Updates: Fair play Cardiff! They’ve finished our Automatic place off hate Warnock but fair play to them .. we bottled it ages ago!! #avfc

Callum: Only Cardiff could play awful all game then score a 90th min winner #avfc

Spencer Waller: f*** off Cardiff #avfc

Mickey #avfc: Well that's it then any hope of top 2 is over now , mind you we shouldn't have allowed it to get to the stage where we needed to rely on others but it is what it is #avfc

GTHEB: Whatever happens now, those games after Wolves ****** us up big time. Whatever happens it’s our own fault for not being 2nd

Stewart Chinn-Strong: Norwich, with their average footballers who only turn up against Aston Villa and pedestrianised city centre. #AVFC
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: 'Fair play Cardiff' and '**** off Cardiff' Aston Villa f

Postby Pulisnewport » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:35 pm

If most of their team stayed on their feet and stopped falling over especially that one particular player then they could do well.

Never seen a team trying to get opposition players booked on a whim.

John Terry getting in the team of the season sums them up. Spent half the season in the nursing home yeah another season in the Championship beckons.
Pulisnewport

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:38 pm

Aston Villa are a massive club, twatwise.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:41 pm

:bluebird:
Attachments
79A91BEA-154B-446B-8967-BA3624AEE6E9.jpeg
79A91BEA-154B-446B-8967-BA3624AEE6E9.jpeg (274.49 KiB) Viewed 4808 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby blemmy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:44 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:If most of their team stayed on their feet and stopped falling over especially that one particular player then they could do well.

John Terry getting in the team of the season sums them up. Spent half the season in the nursing home yeah another season in the Championship beckons.

Grealish is a diving tw*t but Snodgrass is even worse!!

:roll: :laughing6: :roll:
blemmy

Postby blemmy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:46 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:If most of their team stayed on their feet and stopped falling over especially that one particular player then they could do well.

Grealish is a diving tw*t but Snodgrass is even worse!!

:roll: :laughing6: :roll:
blemmy

Postby brickyblue » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:48 pm

Aston villa who?
brickyblue

Postby stephendavid » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:52 pm

Mind the gap mind the gap aston villa
stephendavid

Postby Sven » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Careful, Karl...you'll awaken the Troll and incur its wrath! ;) :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Sven wrote:

Careful, Karl...you'll awaken the Troll and incur its wrath! ;) :laughing6:

As soon as Roath Villa remembers how not to log on as Scandanavian Bluebird by mistake, he'll be back to bore us all. Don't feed the Troll lads! :lol:
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:13 pm

Aston Villa are a big club, they have won the European Cup in the knockout age. We are proud of the guts our boys displayed today when Norwich were pressing, well done from now on it is pure guts and who wants it more which sums up our great manager.Well done City proud of you all !!!!
Jimmy Scoular

Postby nick_strin » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:07 am

Couldn't happen to a nicer team :lol: I hope Millwall smash them in the final. :bluescarf:
Season ticket holder, Ninian Stand block 112.
nick_strin

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:34 pm

nick_strin wrote:Couldn't happen to a nicer team :lol: I hope Millwall smash them in the final. :bluescarf:

Millwall to finish fifth and then they can smash Villa on the way to the final in which they can smash the smug gits @ Fulham would be perfect. :occasion5:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Return to General Chat