Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Mitrovic injury

Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:56 pm

According to Fulham forum he was struggling and went down with a muscle strain. Good news if true. Also, most are saying that their team look knackered and are saying that key players should now be rested for the playoffs.
Millwall are just the sort of side to exploit a tired team imho

Re: Mitrovic injury

Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:01 pm

I thought he was just playing for time.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:22 pm

Wayne S wrote:I thought he was just playing for time.

If he was then it didn't work :thumbup:

Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:24 pm

I thought he was playing for time. A fair few of their players were going down easy and meaning too the ref, constantly. Their fans were singing at the ref ‘you don’t know what your doing’ and they got away with a blatant penalty

Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:51 pm

He wasn't injured playing on cramp but reality was trying to slow game down! Just think had Fulham not signed him we would be effectively promoted by now

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:00 pm

Me too ! Fell down on the floor trying to waste time IMO ,

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:03 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:According to Fulham forum he was struggling and went down with a muscle strain. Good news if true. Also, most are saying that their team look knackered and are saying that key players should now be rested for the playoffs.
Millwall are just the sort of side to exploit a tired team imho

That’s their problem ! This unbeaten run has left them scared to rest players and may be gambling all on automatic place ! If (When :D ) they miss out will their players have enough left to go 3 more games ???

Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:52 pm

Yes they wasted loads of time thinking they were being smart, then after Brentford scored they went mad with the ref because he blew up for full time before they could take the corner :laughing5: :laughing6:

Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:45 pm

I don't think they'll be resting players for the play offs in their position inches away from second.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:09 am

Doubt hes injured, but lots if players will be carrying strains etc in the run in. I doubt their gaffer will rest anyone. He looked so pi$$ed off at the final whistle. Mentally that woukd have felt like a loss, so i hope theres a psychological sdvantage to be had here. NW saud jokingly they’d drop points.......im probably talking BS though! Come on Millwall, pull it out the bag, cement your PO hopes and turn em over!

Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:39 am

Really fancy Millwall to do them as they're playing well.
Post a reply