JUNIOR HOILETT: WE'RE LIKE A FAMILY

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sven » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:58 am

Hoilett: “We’re like a family!”
By Richard Early

Sunday 15th April 2018

Junior Hoilett addressed the assembled press and media at Carrow Road following Cardiff City’s dramatic victory over Norwich City.

“The result is what we deserved,” began Junior. “We worked hard throughout the game and got the reward. It was a terrific result and now we’ve just got to stay focused and look forward to next Saturday’s game.

“Both teams had chances. We worked hard to keep a clean sheet and that’s what we achieved. The first half was nervous but after the past two games everyone was going to feel like that. However, we got the win and that’s settled the nerves. We’re focused going into the Nottingham Forest game.

“The win was a massive lift because automatic promotion is still in our hands. We will stay positive in the remaining four games and just take each one as it comes.”

Despite a tough few weeks, the Bluebirds are currently second in the Sky Bet Championship table, one point ahead of Fulham, and with a game-in-hand on our nearest rivals.

“We were unlucky against Wolves and Aston Villa," Hoilett continued. "It was disappointing to lose two on the bounce but everyone stayed positive. We’ve been through a lot this season and the team have stuck together. We’re like a family. Everybody supports one another so we just stay positive and you can see that from our shift.

“The Gaffer has been positive, relaxed and relieved tension from the players and staff. He’s been great. To be where we are today is a massive bonus compared to where we were at this stage last season.

“I’ve been playing well and been contributing either with assists or a good shift. I’ve no idea how it took me twelve games to score but I’ll take that as a bonus and look forward to the next game.”
Attachments
City Family.jpg
City Family.jpg (175.51 KiB) Viewed 2826 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: JUNIOR HOILETT: WE'RE LIKE A FAMILY

Postby Bananas » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:56 am

Player of the year? Joint with Sol Bamba CCFC legends in the making :bluescarf:
Bananas

Postby boyo1927 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:38 am

Bananas wrote:Player of the year? Joint with Sol Bamba CCFC legends in the making :bluescarf:

Agree feels both of them deserve the award
boyo1927

Postby billy ronson » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:24 am

Sing to tune of Sister Sledge “We are family”

“We are family we got ,Hoilett, Warnock and Bartley” :lol: :lol: :lol: :bluescarf:
I'm free to be
Whatever I, whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want
billy ronson

Postby City Slicker » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:11 am

billy ronson wrote:Sing to tune of Sister Sledge “We are family”

“We are family we got ,Hoilett, Warnock and Bartley” :lol: :lol: :lol: :bluescarf:

Bill you always had a way with words, you old crooner you :lol:
City Slicker

Postby blue lagoon » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:15 am

Wish he stepped up to be counted on first pen against Wolves. Could be player of the season but if its true he shit it dissapoints me. Mediene stepped up and showed bottle! !!
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby blue lagoon » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:17 am

Should say shit out of taking pen.

Having said all that he deserves to be up there for player of season. Just wont get my vote for shitting out when the chips were down.
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby billy ronson » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:35 pm

City Slicker wrote:

:lol: :lol: cheers Phil. They were 2 important results yesterday :bluescarf:

Journey time now ! ....Don’t Stop Beliieving” :old: :thumbup:
I'm free to be
Whatever I, whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want
billy ronson

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:57 pm

Well done to the team yesterday. Such an important win and under pressure as a must win game too! Passion and fight! :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby City Slicker » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:08 pm

billy ronson wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

:lol: :lol: cheers Phil. They were 2 important results yesterday :bluescarf:

Journey time now ! ....Don’t Stop Beliieving” :old: :thumbup:

Yes Bill, yesterday was a momentous day. Just like Whitesnake I'm ....Ready 'an Willing! :thumbup: :hal:
City Slicker

Return to General Chat