Tomlin

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tomlin

Postby 65Blue » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Its hard to say we have missed him as we have never given him the opportunity to perform, but with us struggling to keep possession and create chances, i believe he would have been invaluable for the last few games. Im glad we dont have to face him next week as he would have bamboozled our midfield
65Blue
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:16 pm

Tomlin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Tomlin

Postby moonboots » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:16 pm

65Blue wrote:Its hard to say we have missed him as we have never given him the opportunity to perform, but with us struggling to keep possession and create chances, i believe he would have been invaluable for the last few games. Im glad we dont have to face him next week as he would have bamboozled our midfield


I would have kept Tomlin. Has the ability to change a game with a little bit of magic. Would also have kept Bogle. Better in the air, faster and more aggressive than Madine, who has been very disappointing. We could have saved ourselves £6m. It was Tomlin and Bogle who completely changed the game when they came on at half time at home to Norwich. :bluescarf:
moonboots
 
Posts: 2370
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Re: Tomlin

Postby NorthGwentBlues » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:59 pm

Madine was not 6 million.
NorthGwentBlues
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Re: Tomlin

Postby Dazzy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:04 pm

moonboots wrote:
65Blue wrote:Its hard to say we have missed him as we have never given him the opportunity to perform, but with us struggling to keep possession and create chances, i believe he would have been invaluable for the last few games. Im glad we dont have to face him next week as he would have bamboozled our midfield


I would have kept Tomlin. Has the ability to change a game with a little bit of magic. Would also have kept Bogle. Better in the air, faster and more aggressive than Madine, who has been very disappointing. We could have saved ourselves £6m. It was Tomlin and Bogle who completely changed the game when they came on at half time at home to Norwich. :bluescarf:


Agree Tomlin could have been useful but Warnock made his decision and we’ve got to respect that. Bogle messes around too much by attempting fancy touches. He is faster than Madine but I’m baffled by you saying he’s better than him in the air
Dazzy
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:09 pm

Re: Tomlin

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:11 pm

NorthGwentBlues wrote:Madine was not 6 million.


If we get promoted the full deal is 6 million.
WelshPatriot
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:40 am

Re: Tomlin

Postby DandoCCFC » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:02 pm

Loaning Bogle out was boggling.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
User avatar
DandoCCFC
 
Posts: 13245
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:14 am
Location: Tredegar <O>

Re: Tomlin

Postby 2blue2handle » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:09 pm

I don't think Bogle would have had any game time. Zohore Medine first choice and Pilks seems to be the back up choice along with Ward.

Tomlin might have come on against Norwich but I don't think he would have against Wolves or Villa he isn't warnocks type with the way we set up, he wants workers.
User avatar
2blue2handle
 
Posts: 28178
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Tomlin

Postby bluebird7291 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:10 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
NorthGwentBlues wrote:Madine was not 6 million.


If we get promoted the full deal is 6 million.


Which is peanuts when you think about it. 2M if we don't go up. 200M for promotion, and 2% of that goes to Bolton.
bluebird7291
 
Posts: 3239
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Re: Tomlin

Postby Igovernor » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:54 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
NorthGwentBlues wrote:Madine was not 6 million.


If we get promoted the full deal is 6 million.


No it is not, it also depends on how many games he plays in the premiership, if we get there :thumbup:
User avatar
Igovernor
 
Posts: 3920
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Tomlin

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:18 am

bluebird7291 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
NorthGwentBlues wrote:Madine was not 6 million.


If we get promoted the full deal is 6 million.


Which is peanuts when you think about it. 2M if we don't go up. 200M for promotion, and 2% of that goes to Bolton.



where did you get 200m from?


last i checked it was around 120 and weve already spent about 15m of that
User avatar
paulh_85
 
Posts: 11013
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:20 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: billy ronson, Blanblue, Bluebird1990, Buchanan's Exocet, Charlie Harper, Gazza_1927, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], JayCee, Jock, noonski, papa, rumpo kid, Welsh Exile and 229 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.