Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ THE DREAM REALLY IS ON “

Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:22 pm

Cardiff City back in 2nd place after winning away at Norwich 2-0 :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

And now today my Spanish club Atletico Baleares in Segunda B ( League 3) won their 3rd consecutive game to rise from 2nf from bottom to now 5th from bottom which is play -offs to stay up.

A month ago Atletic Bakeares looked down and out.

They play away next week in mainland Barcelona and two plane loads of Atletic fans are travelling to Llagostera.

The dream is on Cardiff City to go up and Atletico Baleares to stay up :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ THE DREAM REALLY IS ON “

Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:18 pm

Annis,

The team near my apartment in rojales is elche and they drew today with the league leaders mallorca,in 3rd at the mo which I believe is a playoff position,hard work in Spain to get out of this league as it is a play off against 3 other groups,hopefully they will get there to segunda division,went to villa last week with city on tims trip which I've travelled with for years,brill trip every time,hopefully when I travel to derby next Tuesday it will be for premiership promotion, go bloooobirds and elche

Re: “ THE DREAM REALLY IS ON “

Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:50 am

Andrewjeynes wrote:Annis,

The team near my apartment in rojales is elche and they drew today with the league leaders mallorca,in 3rd at the mo which I believe is a playoff position,hard work in Spain to get out of this league as it is a play off against 3 other groups,hopefully they will get there to segunda division,went to villa last week with city on tims trip which I've travelled with for years,brill trip every time,hopefully when I travel to derby next Tuesday it will be for premiership promotion, go bloooobirds and elche

Andew, Elche were once a very big club. Your right it is really hard to get out of this League. Last season Atletic Baleares made the play-offs they had to play 6 games to get promoted, they lost on the 4th one and now this season they have been near the bottom all season.