Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

AWAY COST

Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:09 pm

I currently do about 10 aways per season but due to illness (which is being resolved) I've not been able to do quite as many. I just wondered what the cost of doing all the league aways are per season including travel by supporters coaches. I don't spend much extra money on things such as programmes, food (I take my own) or beer but I might buy a very occasional drink at an away match. I know you might think we'll double what I spend now but it's quite varied. I tend to do all the London fixtures and closer ones such as Bristol and around Birmingham. Just wondered if anyone on here does them all and what cost I'd approx be looking at?

Re: AWAY COST

Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:21 pm

I usually go to about 20 away games a season and I reckon the cost of travelling with the supporters club and tickets for the game come to about £1000 per season - ie an average of about £50 per game.

I take my own food with me and don't bother with a programme. If you have say two pints before each game you can add another £180 - £200 to that cost.

Never have any food or drink at the grounds - it's way too expensive!

:o

Re: AWAY COST

Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:39 pm

davids wrote:I usually go to about 20 away games a season and I reckon the cost of travelling with the supporters club and tickets for the game come to about £1000 per season - ie an average of about £50 per game.

I take my own food with me and don't bother with a programme. If you have say two pints before each game you can add another £180 - £200 to that cost.

Never have any food or drink at the grounds - it's way too expensive!

:o

Cost me double that around £1800 probably minimum £600 on tickets around £1k in travel plus extras :roll:
Post a reply