Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Derby rumour...

Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:02 pm

Been informed Derby on a sunny break abroad and have had a big argument/bustup between the team.

Dressing room not good at the mo....lol

Re: Derby rumour...

Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:56 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:Been informed Derby on a sunny break abroad and have had a big argument/bustup between the team.

Dressing room not good at the mo....lol

Loyalties will end and someone will blow the lid on Snowgate, its only a matter of time. It would be much more now than failing to fulfil a fixture.

Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:33 pm

Have they gone on the piste to ski?

Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:14 pm

Rowett told them not to go outside as it's too hot and the pool is too wet. Mincer.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:35 am

Hid interview after the Burton defeat was quite interesting seems he has lost the dressing room the points he made were true to be fair their team is a disgrace given how much they have spent over the last few seasons

Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:02 am

Tough game against Boro next for them and then us. Not all well in the Derby ranks, but they’re like a wounded animal and this is the championship......dangerous. Forest a huge game for us, im so nervous i cant even think past Sat.....been up since 6 i cant sleep for pondering about midfield formations and how to manage Rallsy’s game time in the next 4. I blame NW, the bloody genius.
Post a reply