“ Fulham face Mitrovic struggle “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:59 am

Fulham face Mitrovic struggle

Fulham face a battle to keep Newcastle loanee Aleksandar Mitrovic at the end of the season with West Ham, Crystal Palace and Burnley all thought to be keen.

Neil Warnock clearly rates Mitrovic, saying: “The striker they got on loan has been the best signing in the whole league. That’s what they’ve been missing for the past few years and all credit to them.”

Given how many goals the Serbian has scored that have threatened to knock Cardiff’s promotion bid, the last place Bluebirds fans want him going to is the Premier League...
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ Fulham face Mitrovic struggle “

Postby City Slicker » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Fulham face Mitrovic struggle

Fulham face a battle to keep Newcastle loanee Aleksandar Mitrovic at the end of the season with West Ham, Crystal Palace and Burnley all thought to be keen.

Neil Warnock clearly rates Mitrovic, saying: “The striker they got on loan has been the best signing in the whole league. That’s what they’ve been missing for the past few years and all credit to them.”

Given how many goals the Serbian has scored that have threatened to knock Cardiff’s promotion bid, the last place Bluebirds fans want him going to is the Premier League...

Get him here Neil pretty please!!!
City Slicker

Postby caerblue » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:43 pm

He can t cut it in the premier league,excellent in the championship,as hes proved this season with fulham and previously with newcastle,but goes missing in the prem,reason newcastle got rid
caerblue

Postby Bluebina » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:30 pm

caerblue wrote:He can t cut it in the premier league,excellent in the championship,as hes proved this season with fulham and previously with newcastle,but goes missing in the prem,reason newcastle got rid

I think Sean Dyce would get him going in the Premier !!!!

He's like a young Neil Warnock, and can help players make the step up and play to the best of their ability !
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:33 pm

When I first read it I was hoping he was injured for the rest of the season :(
Bluebina

Return to General Chat