Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Striker Kenny Miller

Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:22 pm

Ex Bluebird suspended

Rangers have suspended former Bluebirds striker Kenny Miller and club captain Lee Wallace amid the fall-out of their 4-0 defeat by Celtic.

The pair were called to a disciplinary meeting at Ibrox on Tuesday morning amid claims they undermined manager Graeme Murty during a heated post-match analysis of Sunday’s William Hill Scottish Cup semi-final.

A statement on the club’s official Twitter account read: “Rangers can confirm two players, Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller, have this morning been suspended pending investigation into a team related incident. The club will make no further comment until this investigation has been completed.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Striker Kenny Miller

Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:27 pm

Some saying he was undermining the manager, he has form for this and some saying it’s simply a distraction to take attention off the board who’ve made some bad appointments. Either way he finished at Ibrox, think he’ll see his career out at somewhere like Hibs.

Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:32 pm

I wonder if he's learned how to take a bloody penalty yet!

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:53 am

Wouldn't be missed.
They have Josh Windass who has been brilliant every time I've watched them this season.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:02 pm

Buchanan's Exocet wrote:I wonder if he's learned how to take a bloody penalty yet!

He's having lessons from Madine and Hoilett