'Wall v Fulham

A forum for all things Cardiff City

'Wall v Fulham

Postby Halifax93 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:02 pm

Couldn't resist a look at one of the Millwall forums and they certainly are a refreshingly direct lot aren't they.

None of the soul searching you sometimes get on here about our direct style of play.

One poster said Fulham are the "biggest bunch of sideways c_unts we will play all season". Harsh but interesting point.

I think Fulham are actually quite entertaining but no doubt there are lots of "sideways c_unts" around.

I'd go for Forest having seen us at the City Ground this season. Total sideways football and no end product.

Who are the biggest sideways c_unts? Norwich? Wolves? Brentford?
Halifax93

'Wall v Fulham

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: 'Wall v Fulham

Postby Stants Step over » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:27 pm

love it

"Now it’s a sell out I hope we make the place as intimidating as possible for them from the moment they get to the ground by coach to on the pitch hopefully like Huddersfield in the play offs"

"Mate, its gonna be unbelievable. Sun out, Friday night feeling, beers flowing and a full house at the den, whatll feel like a promotion decider"

Could be better than Huddersfield in my humble!

C'mon the Millwall......
Stants Step over

Re: 'Wall v Fulham

Postby cardiff 74 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:12 pm

Stants Step over wrote:love it

"Now it’s a sell out I hope we make the place as intimidating as possible for them from the moment they get to the ground by coach to on the pitch hopefully like Huddersfield in the play offs"

"Mate, its gonna be unbelievable. Sun out, Friday night feeling, beers flowing and a full house at the den, whatll feel like a promotion decider"

Could be better than Huddersfield in my humble!

C'mon the Millwall......
millwall always good for a laugh :lol: they never disappoint
cardiff 74

Return to General Chat