Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Cardiff City Advertising like mad "

Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:40 am

Cardiff City have been advertising All week on Twitter/emails/fb and texts :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Cardiff City FC v Nottingham Forest This Saturday coming :bluebird:

Cardiff City FC

Only 4 games to go - starting with #CardiffCity vs. @NFFC on Saturday evening!

Purchase your tickets for this match online :bluebird:

See you all at CCS! :thumbright: :bluebird:

CHEAP TICKETS :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " Cardiff City Advertising like mad "

Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:41 am

Cardiff City are continuing to monitor the fitness of midfielder Joe Ralls ahead of the Bluebirds' huge Championship clash with Nottingham Forest on Saturday night.

Ralls has not featured for Cardiff since the 1-0 win over Severnside rivals Bristol City in February but could well be in contention to return to action against Aitor Karanka's men this weekend.

Prior to the Bluebirds' clash with Forest, Cardiff's automatic promotion rivals Fulham take on Millwall at The Den, and defeat for Slavisa Jokanovic's side could pave the way for Neil Warnock's men to secure their place in the promised land of the Premier League as early as next Tuesday if they claim wins over Forest and Derby County.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:57 am

Should have done offer 10 a ticket

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:36 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Should have done offer 10 a ticket

Why should the club do an offer? This is a game that if your a city fan and don't have plans you should want to be there. Wolves there was no price reduction and 29k with wolves 3k support.

Forest likely bring around a 1000 I would guess. We should have 25000 minimum. Sadly 22 to 23000... But me and my son will be there so that's all that matters tress and to me

Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:00 pm

If they were a tenner I'd go but won't pay £20 + for a ticket myself.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:39 pm

Wolfpac wrote:If they were a tenner I'd go but won't pay £20 + for a ticket myself.

We have some of the cheapest match day and season ticket prices in the entire football league

The ticket prices are subsided by our owner, who covers the club loses every year

The players give 100% every game and we are close to a return to arguably the best league in the world where we will still be paying probably the lowest ticket prices

Yet, some people still want cheaper prices??? I Just don't get it.. if you are a genuine City fan you should attend the last 2 home games, there should be no excuses

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:56 pm

Wolfpac wrote:If they were a tenner I'd go but won't pay £20 + for a ticket myself.

Tight b*stard

Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:00 pm

nubbsy wrote:

Tight b*stard

I was kidding guys, I joke a lot, I'm a season ticket holder with my old man so won't need to buy one :laughing5:

Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:07 pm

Plastic :lol:

Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:02 am

Wolfpac wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Tight b*stard

I was kidding guys, I joke a lot, I'm a season ticket holder with my old man so won't need to buy one :laughing5:

Quality joke. Wetting myself.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:34 am

CF3BLUE wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Tight b*stard

Quality joke. Wetting myself.

You want to get out more then mate :laughing5: