Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Accrington, Shrewsbury, Millwall and Cardiff City's success

Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:12 am

Accrington, Shrewsbury, Millwall and Cardiff City's success in their respective sections this season shows how unity can be triumphant over big budgets.

For me, I really want the Lions to get promoted - regardless of how their result v Fulham effects us.

Refreshing for British football. About time Millwall are seen from a positive perspective. Good on the Lions. :thumbright:

Re: Accrington, Shrewsbury, Millwall and Cardiff City's succ

Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:36 am

Accrington Stanley last winning promotion
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Accrington, Shrewsbury, Millwall and Cardiff City's success in their respective sections this season shows how unity can be triumphant over big budgets.

For me, I really want the Lions to get promoted - regardless of how their result v Fulham effects us.

Refreshing for British football. About time Millwall are seen from a positive perspective. Good on the Lions. :thumbright:

Agree - It would be great to see them go up :thumbright:

Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Millwall are one of the few clubs where if go there with your clubs colours on you've got a good chance of getting attacked.every one of their games I should imagine costs a lot of money to police.id have a lot more respect for them if they joined the 21st century or am I just paranoid and they've moved on?.