Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A CRITICAL 98 HOURS:

Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:20 am

A CRITICAL 98 HOURS:

//This Friday Fulham play Millwall. 4 days (96 hrs) later we play our game in hand vs Derby. That game will take a shade under 2 hours.

// These 98 hours are all I am concentrating on right now.

// On paper Fulham's game is a really tough one because not only it is a hostile away game but also because it is a local London derby and on top of that Millwall will be fighting tooth and nail to stay in the play-offs.

I will be following very attentively. // On paper we should have too much for an ordinary Forest side - then a tough grudge match against the cowardly , cheating Derby - led by "BOTTLER ROWETT" ( I will give my full opinion on Derby this Sunday).

Where do you think we and Fulham would be at the end of those 98 hours (9:35pm on Tue 24th April) ?

// (i) our dream is 7 points clear (ii) our nightmare 2 points behind (iii) I expect and accept 4 points clear.

// What do you think?

Opinions!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: A CRITICAL 98 HOURS:

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:27 am

It's going to be a tense few days and (let's be honest) none of us really now what will unfold, despite our individual 'glass half full/half empty' opinions ;)

What I do know is these are exciting times for Cardiff City FC and its supporters and I'm loving it! :thumbright:

Will we do it? I honestly don't know; but we're in a far better position than we dared hope to be (a) at the start of the season, and (b) just over a week ago!

Embrace and enjoy! Seasons like this (with a team and manager like this) don't come along too often! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:43 am

I reckon by Tuesday evening we will be 4 points clear of Fulham. Either way it will still go down to the last game. In the bag bluebirds

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:36 am

I fancy us to win Saturday and get a point Tuesday. I think Fulham will at leastget a point Friday, because they seem to have the luck going their way at the moment.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:59 am

Aren’t you forgetting Brentfords 95th minute offside winner?

Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:52 pm

I reckon two points clear.
Fulham to beat Wall
We beat Forest
We draw with snowy Derby.
Fulham to beat Sunderland
We win at Ull City
Still 2 points clear.
Fulham win at Brum
We beat Reading and Finnish two points clear of fulham on final day of the season :bluebird:

Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:02 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:I reckon two points clear.
Fulham to beat Wall
We beat Forest
We draw with snowy Derby.
Fulham to beat Sunderland
We win at Ull City
Still 2 points clear.
Fulham win at Brum
We beat Reading and Finnish two points clear of fulham on final day of the season :bluebird:

My heart says we’ll pull away (after Millwall beat fulham), but my head agrees with this.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:07 pm

Millwall have won, drawn and lost in their last 3 against Fulham, with only 2 goal scored in those 270 odd minutes. It’s anyones guess! Come on Millwall, put it up em, the posh gets.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:23 pm

We'll be promoted on Tuesday, and rub the snow up Derby's proverbial, I've booked Wednesday off to get over the hangover.....and then continue celebrating.

Have faith, it will happen. :occasion5:

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:25 pm

I can see Millwall fighting for that playoff spot will either beat Fulham or claim a point being at home. Forrest could be one of those tricky fixtures for us, but as for Derby - the entire squad will want to get one over them after “Snow Gate”.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:52 am

Millwall Fulham forget past results this is one of the biggest games of the season for both teams if not the biggest, I hope The Den is electric on Friday, fully expect Wall fans to give Fulham a lot of flack and on the pitch Wall will be well up for it knowing 3 points will keep them on track for play offs however as someone has mentioned Fulham seem to have some luck on their side, I can’t fookin stand them mind, so hoping Wall batter them on the pitch.

We should beat Forest who are so inconsistent however they have some decent youngsters so certainly won’t be a walk in the park, Derby on Tuesday if they’re on holiday as people have mentioned I hope we smash 2 or 3 last them