Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Reverse it...

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:08 am

If Fulham win and we lose, or draw, the pressure is right back on us. Doesn’t bear thinking about. Just hope that we win regardless of the Fulham score. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: C’mon City

Re: Reverse it...

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:40 am

JayCee wrote:If Fulham win and we lose, or draw, the pressure is right back on us. Doesn’t bear thinking about. Just hope that we win regardless of the Fulham score. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: C’mon City

I think a few to many are assuming Fulham will lose, it will be tight no doubt but the way people talk is like its a done deal that they lose.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:47 am

Fulham will certainly be 'up for it' and (like Millwall) are on a fabulous run! :thumbright:

Something simply has to give and (from our view) for once we hope Millwall take something from the game! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:53 am

2blue2handle wrote:
JayCee wrote:If Fulham win and we lose, or draw, the pressure is right back on us. Doesn’t bear thinking about. Just hope that we win regardless of the Fulham score. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: C’mon City

I think a few to many are assuming Fulham will lose, it will be tight no doubt but the way people talk is like its a done deal that they lose.

It is a done deal. Dont worry about it. Haha

Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:08 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Makes a change from everyone saying Fulham will win all of their last 6 games? :(

Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:11 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Makes a change from everyone saying Fulham will win all of their last 6 games? :(

I couldn't believe it. Ive said for weeks these two games are 2 points tops for them. I still stick too that.
And 3 wins we are up (before Norwich)

Dont stress guys

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:01 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote: