Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I Follow on smart tv

Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:33 pm

Anyone got a way to sort this for the Derby game?

Re: I Follow on smart tv

Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:40 pm

maccydee wrote:Anyone got a way to sort this for the Derby game?

Neil, Mallo always streams it live on his fb, if thats a help :thumbright:

Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:53 pm

maccydee wrote:Anyone got a way to sort this for the Derby game?

Idepends on what smart tv you got? It can be difficult to access the Web in general on smart tvs it's OK for Netflix amason prime!
Also if in this country you want to watch live match need a vpn which is difficult to put on TV easier to put on pc and use cable to conect tv , if using vpn set it up and activate before registering or using ifellow :thumbup:

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:25 pm

Most Smart TV's should be able to accept a mirror of your phone screen.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Wayne S wrote:Most Smart TV's should be able to accept a mirror of your phone screen.

Cracking shout.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:29 pm

I'm fairly certain you can't, as I have one of those samsung 4k curved ones so I think it's fairly new - 2-3 years old etc, and that doesn't work. But I use my laptop, use Hola (a free VPN plugin) and just login to Ifollow and watch it like that. To watch it on tv like I do you'd need to plug a HDMI cable into both the laptop & the TV. Should work fine?

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:30 pm

Savigma wrote:I'm fairly certain you can't, as I have one of those samsung 4k curved ones so I think it's fairly new - 2-3 years old etc, and that doesn't work. But I use my laptop, use Hola (a free VPN plugin) and just login to Ifollow and watch it like that. To watch it on tv like I do you'd need to plug a HDMI cable into both the laptop & the TV. Should work fine?

Cheers. Don’t have a pc but I do have an iPhone so will try the mirror thing.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:31 pm

I think vpn will be the best option through my phone.

Cheers peeps.

It’s £4.49 to watch Cardiff ain’t it?

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:34 pm

maccydee wrote:
Savigma wrote:I'm fairly certain you can't, as I have one of those samsung 4k curved ones so I think it's fairly new - 2-3 years old etc, and that doesn't work. But I use my laptop, use Hola (a free VPN plugin) and just login to Ifollow and watch it like that. To watch it on tv like I do you'd need to plug a HDMI cable into both the laptop & the TV. Should work fine?

Cheers. Don’t have a pc but I do have an iPhone so will try the mirror thing.

I could never get it to mirror on and iPhone but could with an Android. Apple have a knack of restricting non authorised apps.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:48 pm

maccydee wrote:I think vpn will be the best option through my phone.

Cheers peeps.

It’s £4.49 to watch Cardiff ain’t it?

€6 euros I use vpn set in Spain like said set up vpn and enable country before using Ifollow, it operates about 20 mins before game but can pay before then But doesn't work for everyone apparently. :(