Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Shame on you Cardiff fans

Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:29 pm

Daio85 wrote:
Jules wrote:And may I ask how long have you been this die-hard season ticket holder?

Really get pissed off with this shite as 'the usual excuses' as you put it sometimes are true. :twisted:

Well if its aimed at me im 32 and been going to watch City since i was 5. Had a season ticket for the last 15 years but its not even about that. This is a massive game and fans should be coming out for the final push. At the very least tge main bowl should be close to sold out

There seems to be a lot of negative comments to your posts but I’m with you 100%

Of course some people will have genuine reasons for not going, this is no different to any game. The fact is that for a game of this importance we should be packing the stadium out. And yes if this was a top 4 Premier League team we would have a Man City scenario where we could sell another 10k tickets.

The fact is until we have sustained success there is a considerable floating support will turn up at any time of the day or week as long as the opposition are attractive enough

Re: Shame on you Cardiff fans

Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:26 am

I cant make saturday as have a family party to go to. Sorry if that offends you lot that i put my family 1st. I will however be there tuesday away at derby. Will the original poster be there. Or anyone else who has a go at people who cant make a certain game. Im fed up of it now . Grrr