Shame on you Cardiff fans

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Shame on you Cardiff fans

Postby Towser » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:29 pm

Daio85 wrote:
Jules wrote:And may I ask how long have you been this die-hard season ticket holder?

Really get pissed off with this shite as 'the usual excuses' as you put it sometimes are true. :twisted:

Well if its aimed at me im 32 and been going to watch City since i was 5. Had a season ticket for the last 15 years but its not even about that. This is a massive game and fans should be coming out for the final push. At the very least tge main bowl should be close to sold out

There seems to be a lot of negative comments to your posts but I’m with you 100%

Of course some people will have genuine reasons for not going, this is no different to any game. The fact is that for a game of this importance we should be packing the stadium out. And yes if this was a top 4 Premier League team we would have a Man City scenario where we could sell another 10k tickets.

The fact is until we have sustained success there is a considerable floating support will turn up at any time of the day or week as long as the opposition are attractive enough
Towser

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby stuey1981 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:26 am

I cant make saturday as have a family party to go to. Sorry if that offends you lot that i put my family 1st. I will however be there tuesday away at derby. Will the original poster be there. Or anyone else who has a go at people who cant make a certain game. Im fed up of it now . Grrr
stuey1981

Previous

Return to General Chat