Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shame on you Cardiff fans

Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:46 am

The amount of tickets left for Saturday night really is shocking.
Sure there will be the same old excuses being on tv, late on Saturday blah blah not good enough.

The manager and the players deserve more. Tgey deserve our full support. Hope it doesnt cost us.

Re: Shame on you Cardiff fans

Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:49 am

Daio85 wrote:The amount of tickets left for Saturday night really is shocking.
Sure there will be the same old excuses being on tv, late on Saturday blah blah not good enough.

The manager and the players deserve more. Tgey deserve our full support. Hope it doesnt cost us.

Zzzzzzzzzz boring done to death this season

Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:57 am

Maybe so mate but this is crunch time at the end of tge season so i was expecting things to pick up about now. Its very poor in my opinion so just saying what i think im quite shocked.

Much better attendences at this stage for the last promotion season

Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:57 am

Daio85 wrote:The amount of tickets left for Saturday night really is shocking.

I will be there mate, with me son :ayatollah: :bluebird:

It is f awful many others are not supporting the bluebirds :cry: :cry:

Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:03 am

I won't be there, got better things to do on a Saturday night, and no it wouldn't make any difference if we were playing Man U/Liverpool etc...

Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:16 am

rhondda 1015 wrote:I won't be there, got better things to do on a Saturday night, and no it wouldn't make any difference if we were playing Man U/Liverpool etc...

I cant go either due to time, even if it was Barcelona i just cant

Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:22 am

And may I ask how long have you been this die-hard season ticket holder?

Really get pissed off with this shite as 'the usual excuses' as you put it sometimes are true. :twisted:

Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:39 am

Jules wrote:And may I ask how long have you been this die-hard season ticket holder?

Really get pissed off with this shite as 'the usual excuses' as you put it sometimes are true. :twisted:

Well if its aimed at me im 32 and been going to watch City since i was 5. Had a season ticket for the last 15 years but its not even about that. This is a massive game and fans should be coming out for the final push. At the very least tge main bowl should be close to sold out

Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:42 am

I am struggling to make it saturday night aswell. There will be 3 of us not going purely down to the kick off time. I will probably have to watch on tv which is what sky want

Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:43 am

The amount of people watching a football club is a totally irrelevant. Leeds get 30000 per game still crap going no where.
Bournemouth get 12000 per game finished 9th last season in the premier league.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:57 am

Daio85 wrote:Maybe so mate but this is crunch time at the end of tge season so i was expecting things to pick up about now. Its very poor in my opinion so just saying what i think im quite shocked.

Much better attendences at this stage for the last promotion season

Was it?

We played Forest in a similar time of the season when we won the league and got a crowd of 26.5k (3pm kick off by the way)

from what im reading we might not be a whole load behind this come saturday

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:07 am

It is abit shocking with 2 absolute vital games to go and we are currently 2nd! I thought we would have had about 25 plus even if we had been in the playoff spots. As for being a night fixture Wolves was too but we had a massive crowd for them. No school the following day. For me personally it wouldn't matter if Was my 50 birthday party - forget that - I'd be down the city otherwise the birthday wud be pretty rubbish.

People that aren't going please don't be the ones to complain if we mess it up!

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:38 am

How many have we sold!?

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:41 am

This is a bollocks time for a football game. The sport is slowly but surely stealing all leisure time. The greed within the sport is getting appalling.

There is not a large percentage of any football fans that go to games as a whole family and Saturday night is probably one of the last bastions of the family get together.

For Forest supporters it doesn't even free up Saturday afternoons as they will be travelling.

We need to understand that some people cannot make their football club the be all and end all of their lives.

Just feel lucky if you are one of those that can spare the time to follow the club everywhere at any time.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:42 am

Some people go, some dont, some can't.
For whatever reason people don't go or cant go that's their business.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:43 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:It is abit shocking with 2 absolute vital games to go and we are currently 2nd! I thought we would have had about 25 plus even if we had been in the playoff spots. As for being a night fixture Wolves was too but we had a massive crowd for them. No school the following day. For me personally it wouldn't matter if Was my 50 birthday party - forget that - I'd be down the city otherwise the birthday wud be pretty rubbish.

People that aren't going please don't be the ones to complain if we mess it up!

you would, i would, 95% of the people who post on here would too so not really the target audience.

Wolves was a huge game and we didnt break 30k for it. I'd be satisfied with anything over 25k for this, especially as the away following wont be very high.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:46 am

One mans excuse is another mans reason for not going ? Just depends on the individuals, it's been proven already if people want to come they will if they don't they won't nothing to do with excuses just personal choices.. :thumbup:

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:58 am

pembroke allan wrote:One mans excuse is another mans reason for not going ? Just depends on the individuals, it's been proven already if people want to come they will if they don't they won't nothing to do with excuses just personal choices.. :thumbup:

Totally agree

Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:05 am

Very harsh, Cardiff fans will be there, some won't for their own reasons and lots of the floaters probably won't go as its not an attractive fixture to them.

Listen, our club has always been the same, when we were in the Premiership we had 15-20 of us every home game in my group and used to put on a mini bus, since we came down we have been down to 2-3 most weeks apart from Man City when you guessed it they came back.

I know 2 lads who are going to Derby who havnt been once this season, would you prefer they disn't go or would you rather we had a full away end.

Yes it's frustarting and we all wish they would go every week but I for one gave up letting it get to me a long time ago.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:22 am

Daio85 wrote:
Jules wrote:And may I ask how long have you been this die-hard season ticket holder?

Well if its aimed at me im 32 and been going to watch City since i was 5. Had a season ticket for the last 15 years but its not even about that. This is a massive game and fans should be coming out for the final push. At the very least tge main bowl should be close to sold out

Get off your high horse lad as I wasn't 'aiming' anything just asking a simple question to see how long you been going as over the years, as you should well know, fans have come fans have gone but if they cannot get there then they cannot get there. simples.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:22 am

I'm going but a Saturday night is a pain in the arse, people do have lives outside of CCFC so I do get it.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:37 am

It’s f*cking hard to get home for a lot of people.

Do City have a say in when the game is played or can they refuse Skys offer ?

Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:01 am

Obviously has no kids or family commitments :banghead:

Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:02 am

Excuses are crap. If anyone went to an away game they don't get home till late,so no excuses get your ares down to the stadium. If this is next season if we're up and it was man Utd or some other big team then timing wouldn't matter to them then!

Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:05 am

stan106 wrote:It’s f*cking hard to get home for a lot of people.

Do City have a say in when the game is played or can they refuse Skys offer ?

No trains or buses for most as Saturday hours in the week there are later trains

Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:18 am

Sorry for my absence, but I will be 1500 miles away as I have been for most of the season. I did however manage to fit in Man City, Burton & Wolves on trips home and have watched on IFollow whenever I can. I would love to be there on Saturday night but will have to make do with an online steam as long as Sky allow it as they don't on IFollow if a European partner company decides to show the match live.

I've been watching the city since 1971 season but gave up my season ticket a couple of years ago when I realised I was missing more matches than I was going to.

You should never criticise fellow fans for not going as you simply don't know the reasons why they can't make it :bluebird:

Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:30 am

My Tan out comment was deleted - only on a wind up!!

Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:33 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:Sorry for my absence, but I will be 1500 miles away as I have been for most of the season. I did however manage to fit in Man City, Burton & Wolves on trips home and have watched on IFollow whenever I can. I would love to be there on Saturday night but will have to make do with an online steam as long as Sky allow it as they don't on IFollow if a European partner company decides to show the match live.

I've been watching the city since 1971 season but gave up my season ticket a couple of years ago when I realised I was missing more matches than I was going to.

You should never criticise fellow fans for not going as you simply don't know the reasons why they can't make it :bluebird:

But it seems like the superfans on here can.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:34 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:My Tan out comment was deleted - only on a wind up!!

mods deleting posts? :?

#fakenews :laughing6:

Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:37 am

paulh_85 wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:My Tan out comment was deleted - only on a wind up!!

mods deleting posts? :?

#fakenews :laughing6:

It's never happened to me before... I've posted A LOT worse :laughing6: