Under the radar

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Under the radar

Postby JakeBluebird » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:27 pm

After the season we are having and what we have accomplished so far the lack of talk about he club is unbelievable.

I for one think it has benefited us, however i don't think I've ever seen a team do so well and defeat the odds as much as we have and had absolutely no recognition for it.

All season it's been a case of, Cardiff will slip away. All the talk is about Villa, Fulham and even Derby.

Wolves deserve all the credit given to them in the world they had a great season, even Fulham to a certain extent because the football they play is worthy of talking about. But villa they are ready made for the premier league don't play attractive football and they should be up fighting for top 2 but they say how good a job Steve Bruce has done after the start they had. It's mad how different clubs get different plaudits

This isn't a moan because they way we have done it has suited us and will make it that all but sweeter when we do it!

Proud to be a Cardiff fan can't fault the team or the club!

And I'm sure that WHEN we get promoted not IF but WHEN, we will get all the credit and recognition that we deserve

Come on the f*cking Bluebrids !!! :bluebird: :bluescarf:
JakeBluebird

Under the radar

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Under the radar

Postby Bluebina » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:35 pm

JakeBluebird wrote:After the season we are having and what we have accomplished so far the lack of talk about he club is unbelievable.

I for one think it has benefited us, however i don't think I've ever seen a team do so well and defeat the odds as much as we have and had absolutely no recognition for it.

All season it's been a case of, Cardiff will slip away. All the talk is about Villa, Fulham and even Derby.

Wolves deserve all the credit given to them in the world they had a great season, even Fulham to a certain extent because the football they play is worthy of talking about. But villa they are ready made for the premier league don't play attractive football and they should be up fighting for top 2 but they say how good a job Steve Bruce has done after the start they had. It's mad how different clubs get different plaudits

This isn't a moan because they way we have done it has suited us and will make it that all but sweeter when we do it!

Proud to be a Cardiff fan can't fault the team or the club!

And I'm sure that WHEN we get promoted not IF but WHEN, we will get all the credit and recognition that we deserve

Come on the f*cking Bluebrids !!! :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Spot on it is just starting to come now, basically because they can't really ignore us anymore. Most of the reports are rubbish though because the journalists don't really know anything about us !!!

Still, as you say in a way we have benefited because it has reduced the pressure on the team, Manager, and fans and helped keep our feet on the ground and stopped us getting carried away.
Bluebina

Postby RV Casual » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:28 pm

Even this morning on talksport it was Fulham Fulham Fulham, I'm not sure Ray Parlour has looked at the table as he was saying like Cardiff could nick it :S
RV Casual

Postby North Wales Blue » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:21 am

It’s been unbelievable, but so much of an advantage to us.

I was talking to a football fan in London last night who supported Chelsea, and started talking about our chances, and he mentioned Fulham have to be favourites now, told him how the league is looking as he didn’t know, and then he said wow you would think from the media that Fulham have the advantage :-)
North Wales Blue

Return to General Chat