" Nottingham Forest, You would not bet against them "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:50 am

'Whether it's pretty or not, you wouldn't bet against Nottingham Forest putting a dent in Cardiff City's promotion hopes' -

Nottingham Post

Friday 20th April 2018

Just four games remain for Nottingham Forest this season, with Aitor Karanka’s Reds making the trip to face Cardiff City on Saturday.

They will do so in good spirits, buoyed by their victory over Ipswich Town last weekend, when Ben Brereton and Joe Lolley ended the club’s long goal famine.

Prior to that 2-1 win, Forest had gone six games without finding the back of the net and without claiming three points.

But they will be looking to build on that result, as well as establish some momentum going into the summer, when they head to Wales.

They take on a Neil Warnock team gunning for automatic promotion to the Premier League, and who will be out to take another step towards that in front of the Sky TV cameras.

The Bluebirds came away with the win in the reverse fixture back in November, triumphing 2-0 at the City Ground.

So what can the visitors expect against their high-flying opponents this time around? And what changes might Karanka make to his line-up?

Aitor Karanka:

“It will be about coping with expectation for Cardiff, but the biggest challenge for Forest is going to be dealing with that physical approach,” says Paul.

“The game at the City Ground was a war of attrition. It was horrible.

“Forest’s challenge, in front of the Sky cameras, is to force their own will on the game. Don’t let Cardiff dictate the tempo and grind a result out.

“Hopefully that will give the game a different dynamic.”
Attachments
4221396001_5773215161001_5773201881001-vs.jpg
4221396001_5773215161001_5773201881001-vs.jpg (34.21 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Nottingham Forest, You would not bet against them "

Postby Danny Says » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:29 am

There is always potential for unpredictable results.

Such as Forest winning at Wolves earlier this season. :shock:

However on this occasion I would be surprised if there is any result other than a City win. :bluescarf:
Danny Says

Postby #1ScouseBluebird » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:06 pm

It’ll be nervy. Tonight’s result don’t help. Hope it doesn’t affect our boys. I wanna see Rallsy back.
#1ScouseBluebird

Postby cwmbachbluebird » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:40 am

Like them all it will be a tough game. Hope us fans turn up and be counted.

For me no pressure just happy to be where we are.. ..amazing season whatever......lets finish it off
Eddie Mays Barmy Army
R.I.P Speedo...Wales forever.
cwmbachbluebird

Return to General Chat