Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BREAKING NEIL WARNOCK: " UPDATES CARDIFF CITY FANS AND "

Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:53 am

:bluebird: " NEIL WARNOCK UPDATES CARDIFF CITY FANS TODAY " :bluebird:

Neil Warnock issues another staunch defence of goalless Cardiff City striker Gary Madine and talks Kenneth Zohore :thumbright: :bluebird:

KEY EVENTS ON CCFC :bluescarf:

Latest team news

On Zohore and Madine

Injury latest

On Lee Tomlin

NEIL WARNOCK:

"He’s done well, I speak to Lee quite a lot. He’s enjoying it. Obviously he can’t play against us and I’m not disappointed at that. We’ll have a chat at the end of the season, but he needed games."

NEIL WARNOCK:

Injury latest

"Joe Ralls has trained this week, whether it’s too early for him I don’t know. We’ve also got to consider Bryson is not available on Tuesday. But Joe and Jazz Richards have trained well, Jazz will be in full time with us next week, which gives us a good squad for the run in.
Sol has hurt his groin, he’s had a long standing problem all season,but it’s not major. But he’s training and we’ll see how he is. He may play."

NEIL WARNOCK:

Coping with pressure?

" Well we should have beaten Villa and had a point against Wolves, so we should have had four points and be celebrating now. But we haven’t got that so we hard hard anyone. We know the Forest game, Sunderland at Fulham… they won’t be straightforward games. There aren’t any in the Championship."

Joey Barton to Fleetwood

NEIL WARNOCK:

"I’ve got enough problems myself without thinking about other people. I’m not going to comment on things like that, good luck to him. He’s got a good chairman - because he knows him."

:bluebird: :bluebird: " SEE ALL NEIL WARNOCKS UPDATES BELOW " :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: NEIL WARNOCK:

Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:55 am

:bluebird:

NEIL WARNOCK:

On Millwall v Fulham

"There’s not a good film on, so I’ll be watching tonight! The kick off times are getting quite ludicrous. I watch Friday night games on the magical Sky Go while we’re away but don’t necessarily watch every game, but it’s a cracking game tonight, as they all are now. I don’t how how it will go. Fulham have got the quality but Millwall are very resolved, a good group, very similar to our lads, they’ve punched above their weight and they’re enjoying it."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:56 am

Thoughts on Forest

NEIL WARNOCK:

"Karanka is turning it round now, I like him as a manager. He will want to have a good finish to the season and plan for the start of next. We were in that situation, planning for next season and looking at one or two lads. Karanka gets his defence sorted first and foremost, but we’re the same."

Nottingham Forest manager Aitor Karanka

Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:57 am

NEIL WARNOCK:

On Jokanovic’s comments

Between the 3 and 4 games we’ve got, the pressure will be there on everybody whether you’re second or third. That’s not going to change. We can all talk a good game, but you’d expect pressure to be on at this time of year, with what’s at stake.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:06 am

" Championship Table " :bluebird:

Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:08 am

NEIL WARNOCK:

Coping with pressure?

" Well we should have beaten Villa and had a point against Wolves, so we should have had four points and be celebrating now. But we haven’t got that so we hard hard anyone. We know the Forest game, Sunderland at Fulham… they won’t be straightforward games. There aren’t any in the Championship."

Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:52 am

What's the injury news?

Warnock revealed both Ralls and Bamba are making good progress, but wasn't prepared to say definitely whether they will line up against Forest, while there is good news on long-term absentee Jazz Richards.

"Joe Ralls has trained this week, whether it’s too early for him I don’t know," he said.

"We’ve also got to consider Bryson is not available on Tuesday. But Joe and Jazz Richards have trained well, Jazz will be in full time with us next week, which gives us a good squad for the run in.

SOL BAMBA :bluebird:

Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:47 am

Thoughts on Wenger

NEIL WARNOCK:

“I think he’s been the man to change the whole face of the game. We owe him so much yet we give him so much stick.
I said ‘be careful what you wish for’ but he’s leaving at a good time, he’s made the club a fantastic force and it’ll be interesting to see who takes the club on.
“We saw what happened at Man Utd when Alex left. It’s always difficult to replace a fantastic manager, people think it’s easy.
“It’ll be interesting in 2 years time to see the reaction of the fans, to see if they get what they wanted.
“Vieira has been brought up a lot in the last few days but I’m not bothered who they go for. In a way I’m quite glad he’s going. I wouldn’t want to see him getting any more vitriol - I don’t know how he’s put up with it. I hope he goes to another job and does really well."

Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:50 am

NEIL WARNOCK:

Injury latest

"Joe Ralls has trained this week, whether it’s too early for him I don’t know. We’ve also got to consider Bryson is not available on Tuesday. But Joe and Jazz Richards have trained well, Jazz will be in full time with us next week, which gives us a good squad for the run in.
Sol has hurt his groin, he’s had a long standing problem all season,but it’s not major. But he’s training and we’ll see how he is. He may play."

Re: BREAKING NEIL WARNOCK:

Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:04 am

Wolves and Man City - Deserved champions?

NEIL WARNOCK:

Manchester City have been by far the best and you have to say Wolves have. The league table doesn’t lie and Nuno has done a fabulous job. You can talk about money, but it’s not a piece of cake. You heard Conte and Dyche talking this week about money. But I thought we did well against Man City and ran Wolves close, deserved more against them at home and we did well beating them at Molineux. It’d be nice to think about playing them next season but I’m not looking that far ahead.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:04 am

On Sam Allardyce and the Everton survey

NEIL WARNOCK:

"I think they’ve apologised to Sam about putting it out…. But I’m in favour of Cardiff doing one at the minute because everyone loves me! It is quite dangerous as it belittles the manager. I wouldn’t rate myself, I’d let other people do it."

Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:05 am

Joey Barton to Fleetwood

NEIL WARNOCK:

"I’ve got enough problems myself without thinking about other people. I’m not going to comment on things like that, good luck to him. He’s got a good chairman - because he knows him."

Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:07 am

On Brentford holding Fulham

NEIL WARNOCK:

"I couldn’t believe it how Neil Swarbrick didn’t give a penalty and how the goal wasn’t given offside, but when your luck’s in, your luck’s in and Fulham are like ourselves. It’s a fine margin a referee decision, but I can’t say we weren’t happy."

"I’m sure Fulham were the same when we missed the two penalties. It will be devastating for an hour or two or maybe three but I look at the squad, people like McDonald, Cairney, Ream they’ve seen it all before, they’re like us, such good pros so you don’t let it go on and on and they’d already start to prepare for Millwall the next day and it would have been lively like ours was. It was same after Junior and Gary missed those penalties, they were distraught but then they just got on with it. The games come that quick."

Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:10 am

Neil Warnock issues another staunch defence of goalless Cardiff City striker Gary Madine and talks Kenneth Zohore

On Kenneth Zohore and Gary Madine

NEIL WARNOCK:

“There’s a part of Ken’s game that he hasn’t got and that’s the physical aspect. When he’s on his game though, he’s got that.
“I didn’t feel Ken would have done what he did at Norwich if Gary Madine hadn’t done a job for an hour."

“But he’s the only centre forward I know who never got a booking and that sums Ken up. When he’s on his game, he’s very difficult to handle."

“The best thing that can happen to Gary is that I believe in him and I know what he does for the team. I’m absolutely delighted that I got him and he will have critics because strikers are judged on goals. I saw his contribution at Bramall Lane, making the header for the equaliser."

“On Saturday I think he softened them up for Ken coming on and that was instrumental to why Ken had a little more space.
“He’s not going to be everybody’s favourite because he doesn’t score goals and he doesn’t do this or that and because we paid good money for him and he’ll have that to carry."

“But he knows what I think about him. I’ve never been happier with a signing. With no Danny Ward, no other options, we wouldn’t be anywhere near where we are now without if he hadn’t have signed. It spurred Ken on as well, so he’s been great for me."

Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:12 am

Does the Premier League feel close?

NEIL WARNOCK:

"When I’m bored and I have five minutes i click onto the fan forums. I wish I could just reply but just as well that I can’t! The fans have just got to come and support us, whatever the numbers are. I never thought I’d see a game kick off at 7.45 on a Saturday night so I don’t blame people if they don’t come. But the fans have been instrumental in how well we’ve done."

Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:13 am

On Lee Tomlin

NEIL WARNOCK:

"He’s done well, I speak to Lee quite a lot. He’s enjoying it. Obviously he can’t play against us and I’m not disappointed at that. We’ll have a chat at the end of the season, but he needed games."

Re: BREAKING NEIL WARNOCK: " UPDATES CARDIFF CITY FANS AND "

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:44 pm

The number of different questions they could have asked Warnock about our camp/squad/games etc, yet someone asks Warnock a totally bizarre question about Joey Barton. What clowns get employed to ask such silly questions which have nothing to do with our club, seriously?

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:52 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:The number of different questions they could have asked Warnock about our camp/squad/games etc, yet someone asks Warnock a totally bizarre question about Joey Barton. What clowns get employed to ask such silly questions which have nothing to do with our club, seriously?

Ross, totally agree with you.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Cardiff City v Nottingham Forest

What are the odds?

Cardiff win 1/2

Draw 10/3

Forest win 7/1

Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:28 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:The number of different questions they could have asked Warnock about our camp/squad/games etc, yet someone asks Warnock a totally bizarre question about Joey Barton. What clowns get employed to ask such silly questions which have nothing to do with our club, seriously?

A lazy jurno. looking for a scoop. :twisted:

Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 am

" UPDATED " :bluebird: