Sky coverage

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sky coverage

Postby montyblue » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:08 pm

Typical millwall v fulham coverage 7pm 45 mins before kick off tomorrow cardiff 7 30 coverage 15 mins before kick off nothing changes from sky
montyblue

Sky coverage

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Sky coverage

Postby Brightspark » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:19 pm

Don't worry about it go to the game, not that hard
Brightspark

Postby montyblue » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:39 pm

Will do, but sky wind me up they hate cardiff wales just a bunch of londoner's all gushing tonight about fulham before the game started they asked would there wonder boy sess stay with fulham in the prem or go else wear there willing or convinced fulham will be there next season all we get is Neil's done a bril job end of
montyblue

Postby Sven » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:25 am

montyblue wrote:Will do, but sky wind me up they hate cardiff wales just a bunch of londoner's all gushing tonight about fulham before the game started they asked would there wonder boy sess stay with fulham in the prem or go else wear there willing or convinced fulham will be there next season all we get is Neil's done a bril job end of

I'm chuffed for you; the rest of us have real things to worry about in life! ;) :ayatollah:

The game is on TV for those who cannot (or don't want to) go to the game and the real atmosphere will be in the ground and not in some armchair! :D
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby #1ScouseBluebird » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:36 am

Get to CCS. Piss on sky. The money you save buys you a season ticket. Happy days.
(Disclaimer lol:- sky pay the big bucks cos of sponsorship and advertising- if it wasnt them it’d be another broadcaster....but dont want to start a debate on the merits of sky and how they changed footie coverage)
#1ScouseBluebird

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:09 am

There's live cricket on that's why, nothing to do with some anti Welsh agenda lol
WelshPatriot

Postby montyblue » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:38 am

There was live cricket on last night as well yes sky sports 1 and sky sports 3 had coverage starting at 7pm with some efl greats before same listing tonight as last but 7 30 coverage sky sports 3 why not start at 7pm bit more coverage for us but as i said Neil's done great job end of thats all you get it was just a rant sorry
montyblue

Postby 103 Barmy Army » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:04 am

Why are Sky not showing the Derby away fixture as the original one was due to be broadcast. Is this what normally happens when fixtures are postponed?
103 Barmy Army

Return to General Chat