Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

3-0 Fulham Winning - Thanks Millwall

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:31 pm

:x Millwall a team that should be 2-0 up at the 1st half, now losing 0-3 in the 2nd half

Re: 3-0 Fulham Winning - Thanks Millwall

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:36 pm

Sam ReaN wrote::x Millwall a team that should be 2-0 up at the 1st half, now losing 0-3 in the 2nd half

That's football they got lucky again but by far better team :old:

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:47 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote::x Millwall a team that should be 2-0 up at the 1st half, now losing 0-3 in the 2nd half

That's football they got lucky again but by far better team :old:

Agree .

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:51 pm

Hate Millwall.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:00 pm

First half Millwall were by far the better team, unfortunately the lack of quality in the final third showed when they didn't take their chances which could have won them the game. Fulham were a different class second half and completely played them off the park.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:04 pm

No favours at millwall not even when we played them there bamba's goal disalowed after the ref waved play on then blew up hope those 2 points we where robbed of don' t come back to haunt us

Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:08 pm

Fulham will win their last two games. They deserve to go up even if we somehow better their points total. Watched City for so long and get the feeling we'll get pipped in the last game of the season for second. Always the way.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:11 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:Hate Millwall.

Likewise too .

Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:47 am

EastleighBlue wrote:Fulham will win their last two games. They deserve to go up even if we somehow better their points total. Watched City for so long and get the feeling we'll get pipped in the last game of the season for second. Always the way.

Yes they are good i agree but tables do not lie. Our injury list on times has been beyond words but we found a way of getting results. Going to be interesting for sure.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 am

Bloody hell lads, doom & gloom here, we beat Forest tonight and we are right back in the driving seat. I bet Fulham would prefer to be where we are right now..

Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:24 am

Last night was a disappointing result, especially as Millwall looked so good in the first half, but thats football

We are still in the driving seat

The way I see it is - A win against EITHER Forest or Derby will put us a point ahead

Its then (Hull and Reading)-v-(Sunderland and Birmingham) and we only need to match Fulhams results. And personally, as Sunderland and Birmingham have something to play for, I dont think it will be that easy for them.

On the other hand

If we beat Forest and a Derby side who are now struggling. 4 points Clear - and we have four bites at the cherry to go up (bite1) Fulham slip up against Sunderland
(bite2) Fulham slip up against Birmingham
(bite3) We beat Hull
(bite4) We beat Reading

Feeling Nervous - Yes

But prefer our position to Fulhams.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Come on guys keep the faith i know what you mean but 2-0 at Norwich,who would have thought that and a win tonight it's all back on we will do this