Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we miss out on auto's because of Fulham

Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:33 am

It will be disappointing but I would remain confident in the play offs, we have best manager in the league, our team are resilient, warriors and we will have a full squad for it, Rallsy will be back which is a big plus. I hope it doesn't come to it, destiny is in our hands, win 3 out of 4 and we're rocking with the best, it starts tonight, the first of 4 cup finals, Forest won't be easing pickings but I had a dream we beat them 3-0, I've chucked a fiver on it, I'm just confident the boys will be well up for it, they all looked relaxed on their social media pages but its game day and Forest are our enemy.

Neil Warnocks barmy army, what an incredible season, lets do this :bluescarf:

Re: If we miss out on auto's because of Fulham

Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:50 am

Win tonight and we are right back in pole position mate autos for me although like you say with NW in charge to me we would be favs in autos :bluescarf:

Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:04 am

I still fancy us to go up but the 3-0 win for Fulham, gives them a healthy goal difference.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:12 am

noisycat wrote:I still fancy us to go up but the 3-0 win for Fulham, gives them a healthy goal difference.

Can't see us making it up if it does come down to goal difference due to what needs to happen to end up level on points! ! So it's 3 wins for us or bust :old:

Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:24 am

My worry is 2 wins and 2 draws hoping Sunderland or Brum pull off a miracle against Fulham

Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:31 am

Wolfpac wrote:My worry is 2 wins and 2 draws hoping Sunderland or Brum pull off a miracle against Fulham

Anything is possible in football, & i think that Sunderland were the last club to beat Fulham, way back last December.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:39 am

I'm fairly confident that we can win both home games (neither will be easy but I think we are all aware of that)

I see absolutely no reason why we can't win at least one of the 2 away games...Hull and Derby will be tough, tough games but I am confident we can win one of them

We are going up!!

Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:25 pm

Goal difference wouldn’t have worked in our favour even before their 3-0 win yesterday.

It’s three wins or hope Fulham drop points to Birmingham