Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOU CAN DO THIS

Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:37 pm

A win tonight and all the pressure is back on Fulham :D
Have always liked Warnock, he is a serial winner, and despite his detractors, I reckon he is a decent guy.
Sure, he is emotional,passionate and opinionated, because he wants to win, because he cares.
When he was in the frame for the job at Molineux some years back, I was one of a few Wolves fans who actually wanted him as manager.
He says it as he thinks, takes no shit, wears his heart on his sleeve and is genuine. :thumbup:

Good luck tonight, hope to see you in the Prem next season, and when I visit your City again :)

Re: YOU CAN DO THIS

Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:26 pm

DANCESWITHWOLVES wrote:A win tonight and all the pressure is back on Fulham :D
Have always liked Warnock, he is a serial winner, and despite his detractors, I reckon he is a decent guy.
Sure, he is emotional,passionate and opinionated, because he wants to win, because he cares.
When he was in the frame for the job at Molineux some years back, I was one of a few Wolves fans who actually wanted him as manager.
He says it as he thinks, takes no shit, wears his heart on his sleeve and is genuine. :thumbup:

Good luck tonight, hope to see you in the Prem next season, and when I visit your City again :)

Cheers thanks for your support. It would be great to be playing you again next season