Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

khan vs lo greco

Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:11 pm

Did anyone just watch this, I blinked and nearly missed it 40 seconds and Khan won! :o

Re: khan vs lo greco

Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:27 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:Did anyone just watch this, I blinked and nearly missed it 40 seconds and Khan won! :o

Think Khan needed 3-4 rounds but fair play , looked sharp after 2 years out

Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:40 pm

You could tell Lo Grecco didnt want to be there when they entered the ring.. zero confidence and even less ability looking at that it was a huge mismatch

Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:41 pm

Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:25 pm

evil c wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:Did anyone just watch this, I blinked and nearly missed it 40 seconds and Khan won! :o

Think Khan needed 3-4 rounds but fair play , looked sharp after 2 years out

He did.. He will be an interesting one to keep an eye on.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:01 pm

Boxing has lost all credibility numerous belts at different weights please spare me !! Khan has a glass jaw look at the record. Mugs who fork out to watch bums like David Haye and Tyson Fury need therapy full stop!!! Imagine Haye, Tyson et al with Ernie Shavers or George Foreman !!!!!! But this is the modern world stupid people with money to burn .

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:21 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Boxing has lost all credibility numerous belts at different weights please spare me !! Khan has a glass jaw look at the record. Mugs who fork out to watch bums like David Haye and Tyson Fury need therapy full stop!!! Imagine Haye, Tyson et al with Ernie Shavers or George Foreman !!!!!! But this is the modern world stupid people with money to burn .

I'm not a massive fan of Fury personally but the man can box l as could haye in his prime.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:49 am

Amir Khan fighting bums again.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:56 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Boxing has lost all credibility numerous belts at different weights please spare me !! Khan has a glass jaw look at the record. Mugs who fork out to watch bums like David Haye and Tyson Fury need therapy full stop!!! Imagine Haye, Tyson et al with Ernie Shavers or George Foreman !!!!!! But this is the modern world stupid people with money to burn .

Tyson Fury had incredible boxing ability. Which gets over looked due to him as a person.
Hes probably the best out there at the moment.
Which I guess does speak how poor boxing is at this moment

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:33 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Amir Khan fighting bums again.

Got to agree there my old cheese eating friend

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:35 pm

stephendavid wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Amir Khan fighting bums again.

Got to agree there my old cheese eating friend

Cheese eating friend :laughing5: You come up with some crap butt :thumbright:

Kell Brooke will end Khan, you reckon?