MATCH THREAD: “ DERBY COUNTY v CARDIFF CITY “ MATCH THREAD

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result be of Derby County v Cardiff City?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:45 pm

Derby County win
6%
Cardiff City win
69%
Draw
25%

Total votes : 32

Re: MATCH THREAD: “ DERBY COUNTY v CARDIFF CITY “ MATCH THRE

Postby langstoneBlue » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:54 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
langstoneBlue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Dahboy wrote:Warnock fucked it up tonight should have just played our strongest 11 from the start. Ward and Madine wtf.

Nothing wrong with selection or was that reason 3 players made total balls up in Defence ?

Granted mistakes were terrible...but the way we approached the game surely needs to be questioned. Derby have been on a terrible run, lacking confidence and we're rocking when put under any pressure. But for some reasons the Tatics were to sitoff and contain, I guess don't get it. We should have been pushing up on them, tempo was completely lacking. Why he changed the formation I have no clue, it was crying out for the normal 1 up with 2 wide attackers. Instead we have the lump madine heading the ball to no one and ward and Patterson as extra fullbacks. Crazy crazy crazy!

Easy to say after event but upto ethrington's mistake they didn't get close to scoring was typical display upto then :old:

Come on mate, the first half the writing was on the wall. I thought great get in at half time and make some changes. He first 10 mins of the 2nd we were absolutely dominated and still nothing. Just praying we hang on can't be the tatics, that's a game we should have gone out to win by putting them under pressure
langstoneBlue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby buckleys brewery » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:06 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:Bye bye promotion, I guess. Gutless second half performance. Fair play Rowett outfoxed Warnock.

Sorry meant to say “automatic” promotion. Still would fancy our chances in the playoffs.
buckleys brewery

Postby Logie » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Logie wrote:We cant score. We have we reverted to just hoofing the ball up the pitch like div 3 football.

What a joke of a game honestly cant believe what i just watched.

I dont blame Etheridge he shouted leave it and Gunners sliced his clearence.

Madine missing that pass from Ralls...... 2-0 at that time could of sealed it. Oh well he kicked something the floor...

The ball was on line going out ethrington should just left it not gunners fault had 3 chances to clear and we didn't :o

Yea don't understand that myself. All 3 goals could of been avoided by keeping it simple and just clearing it.
Logie

Previous

Return to General Chat