Dear me, Fulham fans are bitter aren’t they?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:18 am

Great atmostphere at the Stadium last night - but never matching that at our beloved Ninian Park. :bluebird:

Deary me, Fulham fans are bitter aren't they?

That lot seem to think they have a devine right to beat Sunderland and the Blues through their "tippy-tappy football".

I go back to Tommy Trinder, Bobby Robson and George Cohen; a poor man's Chelsea. That mob always had the washed-out stars like Bobby Moore, Rodney Marsh, Alan Mullery and a portly George Best.

League tables don't tell lies at this stage.

They are going on about the home draws with QPR and Brentford; but it was their crap start to the season which ulitmately undermines their 22-match unbeaten run.

FFS, if Fulham finish above us - it will be because they deserve to; that simple.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Dear me, Fulham fans are bitter aren’t they?

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:Great atmostphere at the Stadium last night - but never matching that at our beloved Ninian Park. :bluebird:

Deary me, Fulham fans are bitter aren't they?

That lot seem to think they have a devine right to beat Sunderland and the Blues through their "tippy-tappy football".

I go back to Tommy Trinder, Bobby Robson and George Cohen; a poor man's Chelsea. That mob always had the washed-out stars like Bobby Moore, Rodney Marsh, Alan Mullery and a portly George Best.

League tables don't tell lies at this stage.

They are going on about the home draws with QPR and Brentford; but it was their crap start to the season which ulitmately undermines their 22-match unbeaten run.
Totally agree Annis.
On another point, my mate said to me last night “If we’d had Mitrovic up front for us since Christmas we’d have been up with a few games to spare. Just shows what a fantastic job NW has done with the resources he’s had. VT must absolutely love him.
FFS, if Fulham finish above us - it will be because they deserve to; that simple.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby ReesWestonSuperMare » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:42 am

What Im loving about this - is that we just carry on about our business, playing games, getting results, fighting till the end etc, and the more we do that - the more it winds other teams up.
Pivot your business online - Free eCommerce software in 5 minutes - I can do it for youecwids
Proxy Server / VPN Proxy Servers
ReesWestonSuperMare

Postby jimmy_rat » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:51 am

I can't help it. I keep looking at their forum for a laugh. It ends up just making me angry!!

Read this...

"Forest should have got something from the game tonight.
They tried to play football and gave as good as they got.....unfortunately their finishing was woeful.
It’s not how good Cardiff are but how bad their opponents are at the moment.
Still,think we’ll do it....maybe on the last day.....will be another Pompey day!!"

How bad the teams we play are? They could look a bit closer to home.

Our last few games the teams have not been bad. I'd argue we have been second best. But were still winning. That's what they're scared of!

Sheffield united. We were second best.
Wolves. Hardly a bad team!
Villa. Hardly bad either!
Norwich. Had just stuffed villa.
Forest. Probs our first average side in a while. They had their chances.

Yes Fulham fan you dickhead. The teams we play lately have been bad.
jimmy_rat

Postby Bluebina » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:55 am

jimmy_rat wrote:I can't help it. I keep looking at their forum for a laugh. It ends up just making me angry!!

Read this...

They tried to play football and gave as good as they got.....unfortunately their finishing was woeful.
Still,think we’ll do it....maybe on the last day.....will be another Pompey day!!"

Our last few games the teams have not been bad. I'd argue we have been second best. But were still winning. That's what they're scared of!

They must be thick as shit they, they will play exactly the same teams we do, we are in the same league :roll:
Bluebina

Postby jimmy_rat » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:57 am

Bluebina wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:I can't help it. I keep looking at their forum for a laugh. It ends up just making me angry!!

Read this...

They must be thick as shit they, they will play exactly the same teams we do, we are in the same league :roll:

Exactly. I hope Brum or Sunderland do em. Not just cos we'd get 2nd. But for the sake of anti-football. Watch their forum implode.
jimmy_rat

Postby Mulberry » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:06 pm

Some of them are hoping Coleman will capitulate and give the young 'uns a run out - because he's an ex FFCer.

I hope he plays the regular team and they kick seven shades out of them as they've bugger all to lose
Mulberry

Postby FloridaBluebird » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:03 pm

I would be delighted if Fulham win their two remaining fixtures and we win two or three of ours... Would only make the promotion sweeter. That’s been Cardiff’s mantra all season - enjoy every game and worry about our own business
FloridaBluebird

Postby Crayfish » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:08 pm

We can't possibly rely on that useless Sunderland side taking points off Fulham. Birmingham maybe but they way that Fulham disposed of Millwall suggests they will beat them fairly easily. We are just going to have to win two games the home one should be ok but Derby and Hull tricky. At least Hull will have nothing to play for and maybe they will field a few youngsters.
Crayfish

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Crayfish wrote:We can't possibly rely on that useless Sunderland side taking points off Fulham. Birmingham maybe but they way that Fulham disposed of Millwall suggests they will beat them fairly easily. We are just going to have to win two games the home one should be ok but Derby and Hull tricky. At least Hull will have nothing to play for and maybe they will field a few youngsters.

Look at it this way those sunderland players are fighting for a job. Dropping to league one nag they'll want to be picked up by a championship side of at very least ensure sunderland hang on to them

These last games they'll be putting themselves in the shop window.
WelshPatriot

Postby RYANBLUE » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:24 pm

I actually think sunderland will try and go for it. They will not want to go down last game without a bit of fight im sure.
Brum also really need something I wouldht say 6 points are a given
RYANBLUE

Postby actionman » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:11 pm

Everyone on here said Millwall were going to beat them and look what happened face it the points are given. We can’t look for help anymore let’s just win them all that’ll shut them up.
actionman

Postby Charlie Harper » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:16 pm

They will get 6 more points so we will win 2 out of 3 and that will be enough
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby Ray Bishop » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:52 pm

Got a feeling Fulham will win their two remaining games, but will end up in the play offs. Then they’ll eventually lose in those play offs. That’s how these things normally pan out.
Ray Bishop

Postby Bluebina » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:55 am

Ray Bishop wrote:Got a feeling Fulham will win their two remaining games, but will end up in the play offs. Then they’ll eventually lose in those play offs. That’s how these things normally pan out.

Yes that often happens, with the team that comes in last winning the playoffs, they will be interesting this year!
Bluebina

Postby Danny Says » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:50 am

That Fulham player diving in injury time at Boro in 90th minute. :banghead:
Danny Says

Postby Big Ceri » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:59 pm

WOW really shocked to be honest. However the best team who finishes second deserves to up with its them or us. We'll have to wait and see. However comments such as 'if the go up i'll be cheering every team that plays against them' is lamentable. Some of them really need a reality check.
Big Ceri

Return to General Chat