Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Loving Championship

Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:26 am

Love the Championship hate the Premier, but do hope we go up, Just so NW can have a proper crack at it with his players, even if we lose all season hope they stick with Warnock, And no Gready journey men,

Re: Loving Championship

Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:31 am

That is how I am looking at it.

Before he came to us Warnock is the only manager who ever gave our club respect. For him to say getting us promoted will be his best achievement is just heart rendering. The fact he will have done it against the big spenders will eat into our knockers big time and it will be a great time for all of us Bluebirds.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:49 am

bluedragon wrote:Love the Championship hate the Premier, but do hope we go up, Just so NW can have a proper crack at it with his players, even if we lose all season hope they stick with Warnock, And no Gready journey men,

Couldn't agree more. Promotion to the premier league really is case where the journey is better than the destination. Yes get there, take the money and be content with an early return to the championship. I'd prefer that than striving to win 30 - 40 games over the next 5 or 6 years while getting shackled to an ever growing cost base and the inevitable and ultimate risk.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:15 am

Not for me .cardiff v Shrewsbury no thank you.cardiff v spurs yes please. We need to show more ambition as fans anything's possible these days jacks 8 years in top flight. Bournemouth finished 9th last season.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:44 am

skiprat wrote:Not for me .cardiff v Shrewsbury no thank you.cardiff v spurs yes please. We need to show more ambition as fans anything's possible these days jacks 8 years in top flight. Bournemouth finished 9th last season.

Love the championship but agree with you, Burnley as well not impossible.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:28 am

bluedragon wrote:Love the Championship hate the Premier, but do hope we go up, Just so NW can have a proper crack at it with his players, even if we lose all season hope they stick with Warnock, And no Gready journey men,

One thing I do not want is to lose next season and come straight back down. Warnock will start in the prem but if we are bottom 15 games in he has to go. What a stupid statement.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:41 am

Champions League here we come :thumbup:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:35 am

Dahboy wrote:

One thing I do not want is to lose next season and come straight back down. Warnock will start in the prem but if we are bottom 15 games in he has to go. What a stupid statement.

If we lost every game I'd still be behind NW as I believe he'd get us back up by adding more quality.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:14 am

Haven't been in the prem enough to hate it, enjoy the championship but id be more than delighted for us to go up.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:25 pm

If get to the Premiership I think Warnock will be given a bit of cash to spend. He seems to have won over everyone with the job hes done in a short time and will have delivered what he wanted. If we dont want to go up and straight back down like last time I think Warnock is the guy to trust with some money.