Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I DONT GIVE A MONKEYS

Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:49 am

What other people think of us - anyone who is negative about us are just plain jealous! I wouldn't have it any other way - we may not play every single game pretty but we fight for everything. The togetherness is something very special and I would much rather our unpredictable scraps than pretty predictable football! Our players have been phenomenal this season and sometimes we do play pretty football too but there is no denying that Warnock has had such an impact and dragged us up the table. What ever happens this season the team have given everything and deserve promotion - will have to wait and see how it pans out but no one can fault their effort. So any other people from other clubs that say we will be the worst team to go up if we do or we have underhand tactics or whatever they say...I couldn't give a monkeys what people say as they are wrong and I wouldn't swop it for the world! :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Let's keep fighting and get a win at Derby! :bluescarf:

Re: I DONT GIVE A MONKEYS

Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:22 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:What other people think of us - anyone who is negative about us are just plain jealous! I wouldn't have it any other way - we may not play every single game pretty but we fight for everything. The togetherness is something very special and I would much rather our unpredictable scraps than pretty predictable football! Our players have been phenomenal this season and sometimes we do play pretty football too but there is no denying that Warnock has had such an impact and dragged us up the table. What ever happens this season the team have given everything and deserve promotion - will have to wait and see how it pans out but no one can fault their effort. So any other people from other clubs that say we will be the worst team to go up if we do or we have underhand tactics or whatever they say...I couldn't give a monkeys what people say as they are wrong and I wouldn't swop it for the world! :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Let's keep fighting and get a win at Derby! :bluescarf:

Totally agree mate, the players and the management and coaching team have all done us proud and no matter what happens we, as fans, should remember their efforts and pay tribute to every one of them. What a season! :bluescarf: