Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Super Sean

Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Morrison is vital. What a leader. When he signed back when OGS was in charge I hadn't seen much of him. Knew he was a goal scoring centre half but did anyone expect the player of that season to be the player he is now? Warnock has helped him by playing to his strengths and he probably hasn't ever had a partner as good as either Bamba or Manga.

Bryson covered pretty much every blade of grass last night. Deserved the standing ovation when he came off. He's not the prettiest of players but he makes up for the lack of mobility with Gunners in there. Always in the oppositions faces, which forces mistakes.

Gunners had his best game of the season (my opinion). He is up for the fight, apart from a sticky patch after returning from a long term injury lay off, he has given his all. Despite the fact he may not be here next season, he's still giving 100% and loves this club and would love to help get us promoted.

Game was crying out for Madine from the first minute. They had 2 5'11" centre halves who weren't any danger in the air. We relied on set pieces and could have had possibly 1 or 2 more if Zohore could head the ball.

Not sure we've had a better left back than Bennett in years. Very solid and a cracking left peg.

Finally, great to see Ralls back In the team. Keeps us ticking over. He compliments Gunner superbly. Morrison finally has a song now so time for Ralls to have one.....

Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonder Ralls.

3 points on Tuesday now boys. Don't need any extra motivation to beat those clowns! :santa: :santa:

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: