WE HAVE GOT TO RAISE OUR GAME

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby darboy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:47 pm

play like we did in the first half against forest and we will get stuffed---------get the ball on the floor and start playing a passing game. :old: :old:
darboy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: WE HAVE GOT TO RAISE OUR GAME

Postby Wayne S » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:01 pm

Fulham will finish on 91pts.

I'm putting that out there hoping to be proved wrong but you have to agree that it is 99% bolted on especially if Brum are safe after next week's games.

The question is can we get 92pts. Based on how we have been playing over the last 4 or 5 games I am expecting a win and 2 draws which also gives us 91pts and a place in the play-offs.

Again hopefully I'm proved wrong or that we beat Reading 9 nil
Wayne S

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:46 pm

I have a feeling Fulham will drop 2 points.
Bakedalasker

Postby langstoneBlue » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:58 pm

Don't think Derby are capable of stuffing anyone right now tbh, can't believe the panic here. We are playing well enough to pick up the wins, and can still go up gears if needed. This time next week we will be a prem team again imho.
langstoneBlue

Postby Lengee » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:00 pm

I agree but it's not easy to raise your game when you are knackered. Playing Saturday night and raising your game for Tuesday will be very hard. However Warnock tried to test a few against Notts For ( e.g. Paterson and Bamba) and in midfield we have a few options (Grujic Damour?) Who won't let us down.
If cant get result at Derby then a "fresh" Hull team on the Saturday is a big ask.
On the other hand if we can beat Derby U think we will go up automatically. It's a huge game.
I(I would not give up on Brum getting something against Fulham either).?

Not so much squeaky bum time....more diarhoea time!!!!
:bluebird: :thumbup:
Lengee

Postby buckleys brewery » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:09 pm

Lengee wrote:I agree but it's not easy to raise your game when you are knackered. Playing Saturday night and raising your game for Tuesday will be very hard. However Warnock tried to test a few against Notts For ( e.g. Paterson and Bamba) and in midfield we have a few options (Grujic Damour?) Who won't let us down.
If cant get result at Derby then a "fresh" Hull team on the Saturday is a big ask.
On the other hand if we can beat Derby U think we will go up automatically. It's a huge game.
I(I would not give up on Brum getting something against Fulham either).?

Not so much squeaky bum time....more diarhoea time!!!!
:bluebird: :thumbup:

Don’t get this tiredness thing. Wolves, Fulham and Villa don’t look tired and Forest were buzzing around last night, like it was the first game of the season.
buckleys brewery

Return to General Chat