We want this, lowers stress levels

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby The Cobra » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:46 pm

Win Tuesday, FFC lose Friday, party at Hull on Saturday and the following week, most unlikely, like to see the odds on it, but possible! :bluescarf:
The Cobra

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: We want this, lowers stress levels

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:01 pm

A double on Cardiff to win on Tuesday and Sunderland to win on Friday pays out at just under 29/1 :thumbright:

Agree with you, can’t see it happening.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:10 pm

I’m probably the only one who thinks this, but I’m hoping Sunderland already being relegated will work in our favour. All the pressure is on Fulham and Sunderland will go there relaxed with no nerves and it might enable them to express theirselves more and perform better. Sunderland drew at Wolves and smashed Derby, it’s not a foregone conclusion at all. I’m trying to stay optimistic, come on Sunderland!!
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby nubbsy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:38 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I’m probably the only one who thinks this, but I’m hoping Sunderland already being relegated will work in our favour. All the pressure is on Fulham and Sunderland will go there relaxed with no nerves and it might enable them to express theirselves more and perform better. Sunderland drew at Wolves and smashed Derby, it’s not a foregone conclusion at all. I’m trying to stay optimistic, come on Sunderland!!

I was thinking the same earlier! Either that or they'll be on the beach and get stuffed haha
nubbsy

Postby davids » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:51 pm

No chance Sunderland will get anything on Friday.

For one thing they're absolute gash.

Also they're managed by a Jack with strong links to Fulham.

I fully expect them to roll over completely and get smashed.

Much better for us to go up on as a result of our own actions rather than rely on others anyway.
davids

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:09 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I’m probably the only one who thinks this, but I’m hoping Sunderland already being relegated will work in our favour. All the pressure is on Fulham and Sunderland will go there relaxed with no nerves and it might enable them to express theirselves more and perform better. Sunderland drew at Wolves and smashed Derby, it’s not a foregone conclusion at all. I’m trying to stay optimistic, come on Sunderland!!

I’ve been thinking that too. But I also thought the same (more so) for the Millwall game.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Bluebina » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:05 am

davids wrote:No chance Sunderland will get anything on Friday.

Much better for us to go up on as a result of our own actions rather than rely on others anyway.

I expect Sunderland to get beat too, but usually when in football think something is a foregone conclusion usually the opposite happens, so fingers crossed, I'm wrong yet again :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby JJ1927 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:38 am

Bluebina wrote:
davids wrote:No chance Sunderland will get anything on Friday.

I expect Sunderland to get beat too, but usually when in football think something is a foregone conclusion usually the opposite happens, so fingers crossed, I'm wrong yet again :thumbup:

My first thought was that Fulham playing on Friday will put the pressure on us to get a win at Hull as if they win we could be behind them. However its not a given and Sunderland can get a point. Coleman may have links to Fulham but he needs a good performance even more now and didn't they sack him? If they do get a point we know a point at Hull rather than a win will keep us ahead even if we have lost at Derby, while a win would send us up if we get anything at Derby. So many scenarios!
JJ1927

Postby dogfound » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:37 am

Sunderland were also the last team to beat Fulham in the league . so they wont be going there thinking its impossible
dogfound

Postby JB1 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:02 pm

Players who were in the Prem last season might up their game massively, hoping someone might rescue them from league 1 football?! You never know..
JB1

Return to General Chat