Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Scumsea City

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:15 pm

There's a tiny part of me that wants them to stay up you know with us potentially on the brink of promotion.

Southampton have a chance to play catch up however Swans last 3 games are away Bournemouth and 2 home games against relegation fodder Stoke and Southampton, tell you that's 2 mouth watering games right there.

Re: Scumsea City

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:05 pm

Wolfpac wrote:There's a tiny part of me that wants them to stay up you know with us potentially on the brink of promotion.

Southampton have a chance to play catch up however Swans last 3 games are away Bournemouth and 2 home games against relegation fodder Stoke and Southampton, tell you that's 2 mouth watering games right there.

They'll go down I think. I also hope.

I want them to get relegated continuously until they no longer exist the gypo C****

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:19 pm

My sentiments exactly.I despise them .

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:33 pm

I think they’ll stay up now. I’d say they need one win and can see them getting it against Stoke.

I think the current bottom three are the ones that will go down.

Stoke have to play Liverpool, Swansea and Palace. I don’t think they’ll get any points.

Southampton have Bournemouth, Everton, Swansea and Man City. Six points at best for them I think.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:50 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I think they’ll stay up now. I’d say they need one win and can see them getting it against Stoke.

Stoke have to play Liverpool, Swansea and Palace. I don’t think they’ll get any points.

Southampton have Bournemouth, Everton, Swansea and Man City. Six points at best for them I think.

But Soton and stoke could both beat the jacks - we live in hope. :thumbright:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:21 pm

They go on about us and the way we play,but they are horrendous.Their squad is crap,no atmosphere(beside the odd rugby song)and what players would want to join them.They keep saying they were everybody's second team,now it's everyone's worst team-"ABSOLUTE SHITE"!!!! :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:06 pm

Can't see them going down this season.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:20 pm

sir ninian wrote:They go on about us and the way we play,but they are horrendous.Their squad is crap,no atmosphere(beside the odd rugby song)and what players would want to join them.They keep saying they were everybody's second team,now it's everyone's worst team-"ABSOLUTE SHITE"!!!! :bluebird: :bluebird:

TBH I don't know a lot about them but listening to Call Rob on BBC Wales 2 weeks ago their fans were calling in one after one saying even if they stay up this year they are f**ked next season because their squad is shite.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:20 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:There's a tiny part of me that wants them to stay up you know with us potentially on the brink of promotion.

They'll go down I think. I also hope.

I want them to get relegated continuously until they no longer exist the gypo C****

Me thinks you have problem with Swansea. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:47 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
sir ninian wrote:They go on about us and the way we play,but they are horrendous.Their squad is crap,no atmosphere(beside the odd rugby song)and what players would want to join them.They keep saying they were everybody's second team,now it's everyone's worst team-"ABSOLUTE SHITE"!!!! :bluebird: :bluebird:

TBH I don't know a lot about them but listening to Call Rob on BBC Wales 2 weeks ago their fans were calling in one after one saying even if they stay up this year they are f**ked next season because their squad is shite.

Hopefully they go down, if not it might be nice to see their fans suffer for another season, I know a few and they are quite sad and depressed, so let’s see what happens.

They are easy to wind up these days too, if they get cocky and win a game or a cup game, all I have to say is great news, more money for big nose and the Americans, they agree and shut up :laughing6:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:59 pm

We go up they go down what a season :occasion5:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:12 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:I think they’ll stay up now. I’d say they need one win and can see them getting it against Stoke.

I watched Stoke’s match against Burnley the other night. They look awful.

But I agree, we live in hope :thumbright:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:06 am

I really wanted Stoke and the jacks to go down this season although want to play both next season.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:34 pm

I think you’re wrong on this one Caerphilly boy!
Hope I’m wrong though and would love it.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:29 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

I think you’re wrong on this one Caerphilly boy!
Hope I’m wrong though and would love it.

They look like they'll stay up but I hope not :laughing5:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:48 am

Bluebina wrote:

Hopefully they go down, if not it might be nice to see their fans suffer for another season, I know a few and they are quite sad and depressed, so let’s see what happens.

They are easy to wind up these days too, if they get cocky and win a game or a cup game, all I have to say is great news, more money for big nose and the Americans, they agree and shut up :laughing6:

That’s nonsense . The reality is the Americans are doing a good job.
And only a small minority want H Jenkins out.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:53 am

LovetheSwans wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Talk to proper Jacks they feel big nose and the Americans don't invest in players and question what is happening to it, they are right pi$$ed off :laughing6:

Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:11 am

Swansea have been crap this season, and I would love them to go down. I can’t see it happening though, as the teams below them are so bad.

Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:45 am

BaltimoreBlues wrote:Swansea have been crap this season, and I would love them to go down. I can’t see it happening though, as the teams below them are so bad.

Agree, that’s the point I was trying to make but you put it better :lol:

My opinion is Stoke have been down all season. Not got a Championship promotion-chasing squad, let alone a squad good enough to stay in the Premier League. The gap is bigger than you’d think. They thought that Shaqiri’s quality would be enough but you need more than one top class player

Southampton appointed Hughes and it was a ridiculous appointment. He was not the man to keep them up. Would have broken the bank to bring in Marco Silva if I was them.

This is what we, possibly, have to look forward to next season. I just pray that Tan, Dalman and Choo keep faith in Warnock.

Before people say there’s an agenda of the admins on here, I have met Ken Choo and Mehmet Dalman and have a lot of respect for them and trust them.

Attempted to get a meeting with the club about a random member on here presenting our Player of the Season award to the winning player at the official club awards but didn’t get a reply unfortunately.

I will contact Dalman directly once the dust has settled after the season, and try and come up with some sort of reward that the club can help with.

Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:35 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
BaltimoreBlues wrote:Swansea have been crap this season, and I would love them to go down. I can’t see it happening though, as the teams below them are so bad.

My opinion is Stoke have been down all season. Not got a Championship promotion-chasing squad, let alone a squad good enough to stay in the Premier League. The gap is bigger than you’d think. They thought that Shaqiri’s quality would be enough but you need more than one top class player

Southampton appointed Hughes and it was a ridiculous appointment. He was not the man to keep them up. Would have broken the bank to bring in Marco Silva if I was them.

This is what we, possibly, have to look forward to next season. I just pray that Tan, Dalman and Choo keep faith in Warnock.

Before people say there’s an agenda of the admins on here, I have met Ken Choo and Mehmet Dalman and have a lot of respect for them and trust them.

Attempted to get a meeting with the club about a random member on here presenting our Player of the Season award to the winning player at the official club awards but didn’t get a reply unfortunately.

I will contact Dalman directly once the dust has settled after the season, and try and come up with some sort of reward that the club can help with.

When ever Swansea lose the bottom 3 still lose, they have had so many chances to take advantage. Swansea can count themselves really lucky this season. I agree, I hope we keep faith with Warnock as well, because if we do go up it’s going to be tough, but if we don’t we will be lucky to have Warnock as our manager again in the championship.

Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:46 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:

I'm your man :thumbup:

Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:40 pm

Bluebina wrote:
LovetheSwans wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Talk to proper Jacks they feel big nose and the Americans don't invest in players and question what is happening to it, they are right pi$$ed off :laughing6:

Absolute nonsense .... almost £20,000,000 spend on one player in January ( A Ayew)

Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:45 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Can't see them going down this season.

What about the form? It's awful and it matters going into important games. They could easily swap places with Stoke or Saints

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:16 pm

ThomasC wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:Can't see them going down this season.

What about the form? It's awful and it matters going into important games. They could easily swap places with Stoke or Saints

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: c'mon yooou saints :clap: :clap:

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:31 pm

Only one point above Southampton now and still to play them. They're not safe yet

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:47 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:Only one point above Southampton now and still to play them. They're not safe yet

And they're losing 1-0 :laughing5:

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:57 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

Agree, that’s the point I was trying to make but you put it better :lol: .

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:50 pm

ThomasC wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Agree, that’s the point I was trying to make but you put it better :lol: .

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

In deep shiiìte. :headbang: :wav:

Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:53 am

I wonder if the fans will start protesting against the owners again now?